Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

ROLF for Permanant Residency in Canada(Independent skilled worker Category)

ROLF for Permanant Residency in Canada(Independent skilled worker Category)

Old Jun 19th 2001, 1:04 pm
labh singh

dear sir,

I have applied for permanant residency in Canada under independent skilled worker
Category.I have been interviewed by visa officer & was asked to submit the ROLF for
two persons as I have my two dependents one is my wife & the other is my son ...he is
5 years old. But they are not accompanying me this time. I have sent the required fee
i.e CAD 975x2 = CAD 1950, But it has been returned back saying that incorrect fee.
Please tell me how much is the fee payable as i had deposited the processing fee for
myself only at the time of application.we all three had undergone medical
examinations also........pls help

Old Jun 20th 2001, 2:49 am
PMM

Hi

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

$975.00 Canadian since your wife and child are not accompanying.

PMM

Old Jun 27th 2001, 2:33 am
D. Gian

labh singh wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Dear Mr. Singh: From what it seems that you may not provided the affidavit from your
spouse indicating that she is not accompanying you, since you have paid your CAD$
975, and ROLF is only for adults, the additional adult being your wife, the CAD$ 975
are due at this time. It is not sufficient to just indicate that your wife/child are
not accompanying, you must provided a sworn affidavit of the spouse intentions....
and or there is just a goof up in the file ...

My highest recommendations are that you avoid the additional steps, and continue with
the process with your wife and child included. The wife and child can follow you
later, AS LONG as they enter Canada prior to the expiry of PR date issued on the
certificate.

Wishing you and your family the very best, Very truly yours,

--Deepak
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need To Discuss your specific immigration issue(s) ? Please Contact Us via Phone For
Services on Your Specific Immigration Matters. Phone Consultation fee of US$ 50
(credited towards any immigration work done for you within 30 days of the phone
consultation) Immigration & Visas International

Team of Specialized Immigration Consultants & Lawyers Providing Immigration and Job
Searches in: USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND Also providing Notary Services for
the Sate of New Jersey, USA.
################################################## #########################

New Jersey, USA Office: Immigration and Visas Int'l 7 Village Road, Kendall Park, NJ
08824 Voice: (732) 821-6077 Fax: (732) 821-1615 Mailto:
[email protected]

(If Replying or Requesting your immigration assessment, Mailto:
[email protected] )

World Wide Web URL= http://www.immigrationandvisas.com
!!!!!!! DISCLAIMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DISCLAIMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: This email/correspondence is not intended to establish an attorney-client
relationship. All information contained in this email/correspondence is generalized.
Any reliance on information contained herein is taken at your own risk. Contact our
Office(s) Via Phone to get Specific Information regarding Your Issue(s).