Required Documents

Old Sep 7th 2001, 10:25 pm
Amr Elsherbiny

I've submitted my forms about 3 weeks ago and they told me at the embassy (in Cairo ,
Egypt) to wait for response from them in 3 weeks , and they also gave me my file
number after paying the processing fee.

I submitted the forms for me only as my wife and two kids will not accompany me at
this stage . But they told me they needed more documents regarding my wife and kids
(eg. birth certificates and police clearance ) although I'm not applying for them .

Now, my question is will this delay the processing of my application untill I get
all those documents ( which should take about a month) or can I bring them later
without delaying the processing ? Thanks alot for your help

Old Sep 8th 2001, 12:22 am
Andrew Miller

It may delay process as your application as incomplete will not get same priority as
applications that were submitted with all required documents. But why you don't want
your kids to be included as accompanying dependants? If you don't include them now
then it will take a long time to sponsor them later. Also, regardless the fact that
you declare in the application that kids are not accompanying you to Canada they will
have to undergo medicals and other admissibility checks together with you.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Old Sep 9th 2001, 9:25 am
Amr Elsherbiny

"Andrew Miller" <[email protected]>
    >
    >

But I Gave them All MY documents . All the still required belong to wife and kids who
r not applying , why would that delay things? It takes a lot of time and procedures
just to translate the birth certificates .

>
    >
    >
    >
    >

Knowing the tough job situation in Canada I thought I'd settle first and when things
get going I'd apply for them .

Thanks a lot for your reply

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

[usenetquote2]> > I've submitted my forms about 3 weeks ago and they told me at the embassy (in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Cairo , Egypt) to wait for response from them in 3 weeks , and they also gave me[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > my file number after paying the processing fee.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > I submitted the forms for me only as my wife and two kids will not accompany me[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > at this stage . But they told me they needed more documents regarding my wife and[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > kids (eg. birth certificates and police clearance ) although I'm not applying for[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > them .[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Now, my question is will this delay the processing of my application untill I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > get all those documents ( which should take about a month) or can I bring them[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > later without delaying the processing ? Thanks alot for your help[/usenetquote2]

Old Sep 9th 2001, 2:00 pm
Andrew Miller

Required kids' and wife's documents should be also submitted with the application,
regardless the fact that they don't accompany you to Canada.

--

../..

Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:
[email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before
sending email)

"Amr Elsherbiny" <[email protected]>
[usenetquote2]> > It may delay process as your application as incomplete will not get same priority[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > as applications that were submitted with all required documents.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > why you don't want your kids to be included as accompanying dependants? If[/usenetquote2]
you
[usenetquote2]> > don't include them now then it will take a long time to sponsor them later. Also,[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > regardless the fact that you declare in the application that kids are[/usenetquote2]
not
[usenetquote2]> > accompanying you to Canada they will have to undergo medicals and other[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > admissibility checks together with you.[/usenetquote2]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
[usenetquote2]> > --[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ../..[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > Andrew Miller Immigration Consultant Vancouver, British Columbia email:[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > [email protected] (delete REMOVE and INVALID from the above address before[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > sending email)[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > ________________________________[/usenetquote2]

[usenetquote2]> > > I've submitted my forms about 3 weeks ago and they told me at the embassy (in[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Cairo , Egypt) to wait for response from them in 3 weeks , and they also gave[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > me my file number after paying the processing fee.[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > I submitted the forms for me only as my wife and two kids will not accompany me[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > at this stage . But they told me they needed more documents regarding my wife[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > and kids (eg. birth certificates and police clearance ) although I'm not[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > applying for them .[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > >[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > Now, my question is will this delay the processing of my application untill I[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > get all those documents ( which should take about a month) or can I bring them[/usenetquote2]
[usenetquote2]> > > later without delaying the processing ? Thanks alot for your help[/usenetquote2]