Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

requesting for sample work experience letter of a welder and related machices oparao

requesting for sample work experience letter of a welder and related machices oparao

Old Mar 28th 2011, 6:25 am
Forum Regular

msrjony is an unknown quantity at this point
Default requesting for sample work experience letter of a welder and related machices oparao

could any body send me a sample work experience letter for my friend because he is intending to apply for Canadian migration as a welder and related machine operator?
Old Mar 28th 2011, 11:19 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: requesting for sample work experience letter of a welder and related machices op

Originally Posted by msrjony
could any body send me a sample work experience letter for my friend because he is intending to apply for Canadian migration as a welder and related machine operator?
As in a letter of reference from a previous employer/contractor?

No sample letter, but here is a rough guide.
The reference/work experience needs to include the key experience mentioned in the job description for NOC code 7265 - Welders & Related Machine Operators

Welders operate welding equipment to weld ferrous and non-ferrous metals. This unit group also includes machine operators who operate previously set up production welding, brazing and soldering equipment. They are employed by companies that manufacture structural steel and platework, boilers, heavy machinery, aircraft and ships and other metal products, and by welding contractors and welding shops, or they may be self-employed.
You can find more information at on the Government of Canada website for Welders & Related Machine Operators