repost:- documentation

Old Jul 2nd 2002, 2:20 am
George

Default repost:- documentation

sonymathews said.>>>>>>>>>CHC has made the whole lot of Indians disappointed who want
to escape the Red tapism and corruption of India. They have forced us to bear the
worst by asking us to get the sealed envelope which is near to impossible in present
India in a honest manner. Good Luck everybody.<<<<<<<<<<<

saaaaaaad...but very true. I really regret not applying earlier in the old rules. I
never anticipated such a big change in requirements. When I read the proposed changes
- it seemed to me that the rules would suit me better w.r.t educational, spouse
education and experience requirements. But, I see sony's point.

Transcripts- for someone who did graduation 11 years ago and post grad 7 years(in
another state), and now living in another country- its almost impossible to get
transcripts in a sealed envelope. The registrars of the Universities are busy enough-
I would have to take a month off and go personally back to India.

Up to date references from past employers AND business card of referer.- I always
took a letter of reference from past employers...but to ask them to give it now,
after 5 years ( i don't know if the same people still work there!) with me working
in another part of the world.?? I think for me its time to say goodbye to hopes of
living in Canada...or maybe wait for some relaxation of rules.

I scored 82 in the assessment ...(of course that is MY assessment)- i guess the IELTS
is a teeny weeny hurdle..its a sureshot- you will know the results soon, and the
Police Clearance too.. but the document requirements are another matter.

any bright ideas? is there an OR clause in Point 6 of the document checklist
(appendix A)(any one of the docs??)