repeat medical

Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:33 am
Just Joined

sherry0621 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default repeat medical

hi all

i have given my sputum for culture on june 1st,2nd,3rd(3 consecutive days).i dont have any problem with my health.my chest xray is still very clear.i dont know why they asked for a repeat...but the problem is i dont know wen i have to take a repeat x ray.is it after 8 weeks sputum culture?or can i take before that?pls any experience... share with me

sherry
london
Old Jul 7th 2010, 3:42 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: repeat medical

That is something that your DMP should advise you about. My recollection is that you would have to wait until the sputum cultures are ready. It often happens that this test series turns out to be negative but in one of my earlier cases a medical doctor learned of their personal TB infection from these tests requested by Canada Immigration.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

canman will become famous soon enoughcanman will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sherry0621
hi all

i have given my sputum for culture on june 1st,2nd,3rd(3 consecutive days).i dont have any problem with my health.my chest xray is still very clear.i dont know why they asked for a repeat...but the problem is i dont know wen i have to take a repeat x ray.is it after 8 weeks sputum culture?or can i take before that?pls any experience... share with me

sherry
london
Hi Sherry

My sister has just gone through the same thing she documented her progress so check out her threads . her BE name is Binty.
she also was clear so try not to worry

Ian
Old Jul 8th 2010, 7:59 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by canman
Hi Sherry

My sister has just gone through the same thing she documented her progress so check out her threads . her BE name is Binty.
she also was clear so try not to worry

Ian
thanks ian...............
regards
sherry
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice

hi all

sherry
london
Hi Sherry,

As Canman says; I have just completed the process. The letter requesting the test also tells you a date .... 'on or after' that you can have your second x-ray.
Try not to worry, though easier said than done. They seem to be requesting these tests quite frequently Both of my x-rays were clear and the tests came back clear too and I too had no symptoms what so ever. The results are now back with CHC. I found the delay more frustrating than the worry over the results.

Wishing you lots of luck

I documented my process on thread; Medical Results.....further tests.

Binty
Old Jul 8th 2010, 1:41 pm
Just Joined

hi binty

thanks for ue reply..when did u send the result to chc?wher is ur visa office?mine is london....did u get any response from them

regards
sherry
Old Jul 8th 2010, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Binty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really niceBinty is just really nice

hi binty

thanks for ue reply..when did u send the result to chc?wher is ur visa office?mine is london....did u get any response from them

regards
sherry
Hi Sherry,

Results would have arrived at London office last friday. No response but to be honest the next thing I expect to hear from them is hopefully our PPR

Binty
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:08 am
Just Joined

jalap is an unknown quantity at this point

I did my first medical examination on mid October 2009. I was then asked for sputum culture (8 weeks) and repeat chest x-ray in January 15, 2010. I waited and waited for the medical decision but to my surprise I got anther medical furtherance letter after 6 months in July. They want another sputum culture and chest x-ray again. The culture report will come on 29 August. So after receiving the sputum culture report the DMP will take the x-ray and send it to the visa office. Hopefully this time they will give a medical decision.

Jalap
Old Aug 9th 2010, 3:24 pm
Just Joined

jalap

my result is gone to london by today.wil be reached by tommo........

wher is ur visa office?

thanks
sherry
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

jalap is an unknown quantity at this point

Sherry,
Good luck with your medical. My visa office is New Delhi.
Jalap