Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Relationship over, what's my status and how long do I have?

Relationship over, what's my status and how long do I have?

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 3:20 am
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relationship over, what's my status and how long do I have?

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
Oh Mandy, I really hope you find something so you can stay - Swimco in the mall are looking for an Assistant manager (again) could be worth a try - there's always a bed here for the bad snow days you know.
Yup you could be onto something! (you seriously think your husb would allow me and thee to sit up all hours being girly
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 4:01 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Yup you could be onto something! (you seriously think your husb would allow me and thee to sit up all hours being girly
OMG do you know how long it is since I've done anything like that AND yes he would if it made me happy
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps the artistic side of your skills can be used in the trade
and construction industries ie cabinet painter and painter helper.
Any good luck with your job search.
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/res_eng.asp...ter&Student=No
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/dispjb_eng....=50&Student=No
Yoong
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Strawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to beholdStrawberry is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to say Im sorry about the situation you are now in, and hope that you manage to get sorted with a job and LMO soon.

Take care

Mel