British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration & Citizenship (Canada) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/)
-   -   Rejection (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-canada-33/rejection-290089/)

MJ23 Mar 15th 2005 1:19 am

Rejection

I'm so angry and upset I have tears in my eyes. I can't believe this just happened. How can I receive a rejection letter after receiving an interview waiver? :mad: My life is ruined!

The letter said that upon further investigation of my application, the immigration officer determined that I don't have the intention to reside in Canada. I didn't know that the immigration officer can read people's mind! I'm sooooo angry and upset! I was also told not to apply unless I have a job offer in Canada or prove that I'm more serious about moving. The letter also said that I can't apply again until the year 2007! I'm about to have a heart attack :( I copied some of the letter below. Please if anyone can help, give me some advice here.

tata tata taaaah I feeeeeel goooood tara rara rara I feeeeeel goooooood ta ra ra ra so goood ah ah soooo goood aaah

Yes, people I received the passport request today! I'm very happy as you can tell! I don't want to mention any names because I don't want to forget anyone. From the bottom of my heart I say to every single one of you out there THANK YOU!

I need a few hours to gather my thoughts and start thinking about landing and things like that. I'm just going to enjoy the moment now!

Very important information for the freaks out there: The envelope color is not brown, it is not yellow and it is not orange! It is somehwhere in between all of these colors! :D

Thanks again to everyone!

Ryan Cho Mar 15th 2005 1:41 am

Re: Rejection

Congrats!!!!
But the whole forum will miss you now.

Originally Posted by MJ23
I'm so angry and upset I have tears in my eyes. I can't believe this just happened. How can I receive a rejection letter after receiving an interview waiver? :mad: My life is ruined!

The letter said that upon further investigation of my application, the immigration officer determined that I don't have the intention to reside in Canada. I didn't know that the immigration officer can read people's mind! I'm sooooo angry and upset! I was also told not to apply unless I have a job offer in Canada or prove that I'm more serious about moving. The letter also said that I can't apply again until the year 2007! I'm about to have a heart attack :( I copied some of the letter below. Please if anyone can help, give me some advice here.

tata tata taaaah I feeeeeel goooood tara rara rara I feeeeeel goooooood ta ra ra ra so goood ah ah soooo goood aaah

Yes, people I received the passport request today! I'm very happy as you can tell! I don't want to mention any names because I don't want to forget anyone. From the bottom of my heart I say to every single one of you out there THANK YOU!

I need a few hours to gather my thoughts and start thinking about landing and things like that. I'm just going to enjoy the moment now!

Very important information for the freaks out there: The envelope color is not brown, it is not yellow and it is not orange! It is somehwhere in between all of these colors! :D

reddy_cd Mar 15th 2005 2:06 am

Hey MJ,

What a stroke? Really you gave a big jerk to the people who await PPR.

Anyway, congratulations for geeting PPR.

didik Mar 15th 2005 2:15 am

For a while i thought it might be true.. poor MJ23 after facing such an abyss.Well finally, you can get rid of pistol, zinnnnn, etc..... congratulation...

blairwitch Mar 15th 2005 2:32 am

Congrats! I almost had tears in my eyes reading the first bit.

Majj Mar 15th 2005 3:02 am

Congratulations! You cheeky sod! :beer: :beer: ;)

Canadaproject Mar 15th 2005 3:57 am

Which visa post did you apply? When did you apply?

vetal Mar 15th 2005 4:05 am

I must say, an affair with your mailwoman paid off....

alroy Mar 15th 2005 5:43 am

Hello MJ23

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck in Canada

After reading both your post the first thing I did was that I checked my e-client and guess what the line "medical has been received" is added today in my status.............. I have kept my fingers cross hopefully waiting for a good news.

take care,

alroy

dawnwynne Mar 15th 2005 5:43 am

Oh that was so cruel!!!!

Congratulations MJ23!!! This is probably the best medicine for the depression you've been going through! It's upwards and onwards from here! :beer:

cryout Mar 15th 2005 5:50 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! You almost got me an heart-attak! I was already seeing myself with a rejection letter!!!!!!!!! :eek:

This is the day man! I am very happy for you...we'll have a great britishexpats party in Canada (I hope...)!

Crying Costanza :beer:

Thanks again to everyone![/QUOTE]

Bleech Mar 15th 2005 7:16 am

You B*****D :) I was gutted for you then!
Excellent news mate, I'm really happy for you. Next stop Canada!! :beer:

mhhp Mar 15th 2005 7:24 am

I'm so angry and upset I have tears in my eyes. I can't believe this just happened. How can I receive a rejection letter after receiving an interview waiver? My life is ruined!

Very important information for the freaks out there: The envelope color is not brown, it is not yellow and it is not orange! It is somehwhere in between all of these colors!

You @&%*€#

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

I am writing these lines from the local hospital, where I am currently recovering from a massive anxiety/heart attack in combination with a nervous breakdown.

I have spent the last 6 hours in IET (intensive-eclient-therapy) recovering from your post (first half). Good thing is I have improved my e-cliented checking frequency to my new personal high of 4.38 CPM (checks per minute)

A couple minutes ago my wife finally got through to me, that your post had a second part and this news in combination with the extended IET has really improved my condition. I will be discharged soon.

Yahoooooooooooooooo, you made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is one of the days I will mark red in my calender. So will you still be able to hit your march landing deadline or will you go for your next window (September if I recall).

All the best whishes for your new life and keep us posted.

P.S. I new you would do something crazy when you get it,...... but causing a worldwide mass hysteria on the forum???? :D

Biiiiink Mar 15th 2005 8:33 am

Well done!!!

Even if you did just give me a heart attack :p

Biiiiink

cryout Mar 15th 2005 11:34 am

hey people! I've just had a look to yogiu site and I think our friend MJ had a really wild and boozy night...have a look to the timeline he posted:

Name Nationality APP AOR IA MED DOC P.RQ VISA

MJ23 Palestine Nov 2005 Dec 2005 Jul 2005 Aug 2005 Aug 2005 Mar 2005

cry :o :D