Rejection

Old Mar 15th 2005, 1:19 am
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Angry Rejection

I'm so angry and upset I have tears in my eyes. I can't believe this just happened. How can I receive a rejection letter after receiving an interview waiver? My life is ruined!

The letter said that upon further investigation of my application, the immigration officer determined that I don't have the intention to reside in Canada. I didn't know that the immigration officer can read people's mind! I'm sooooo angry and upset! I was also told not to apply unless I have a job offer in Canada or prove that I'm more serious about moving. The letter also said that I can't apply again until the year 2007! I'm about to have a heart attack I copied some of the letter below. Please if anyone can help, give me some advice here.

tata tata taaaah I feeeeeel goooood tara rara rara I feeeeeel goooooood ta ra ra ra so goood ah ah soooo goood aaah

Yes, people I received the passport request today! I'm very happy as you can tell! I don't want to mention any names because I don't want to forget anyone. From the bottom of my heart I say to every single one of you out there THANK YOU!

I need a few hours to gather my thoughts and start thinking about landing and things like that. I'm just going to enjoy the moment now!

Very important information for the freaks out there: The envelope color is not brown, it is not yellow and it is not orange! It is somehwhere in between all of these colors!

Thanks again to everyone!

Last edited by MJ23; Mar 15th 2005 at 1:35 am.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 1:41 am
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rejection

Congrats!!!!
But the whole forum will miss you now.

Originally Posted by MJ23
I'm so angry and upset I have tears in my eyes. I can't believe this just happened. How can I receive a rejection letter after receiving an interview waiver? My life is ruined!

The letter said that upon further investigation of my application, the immigration officer determined that I don't have the intention to reside in Canada. I didn't know that the immigration officer can read people's mind! I'm sooooo angry and upset! I was also told not to apply unless I have a job offer in Canada or prove that I'm more serious about moving. The letter also said that I can't apply again until the year 2007! I'm about to have a heart attack I copied some of the letter below. Please if anyone can help, give me some advice here.

tata tata taaaah I feeeeeel goooood tara rara rara I feeeeeel goooooood ta ra ra ra so goood ah ah soooo goood aaah

Yes, people I received the passport request today! I'm very happy as you can tell! I don't want to mention any names because I don't want to forget anyone. From the bottom of my heart I say to every single one of you out there THANK YOU!

I need a few hours to gather my thoughts and start thinking about landing and things like that. I'm just going to enjoy the moment now!

Very important information for the freaks out there: The envelope color is not brown, it is not yellow and it is not orange! It is somehwhere in between all of these colors!

Old Mar 15th 2005, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

reddy_cd is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey MJ,

What a stroke? Really you gave a big jerk to the people who await PPR.

Anyway, congratulations for geeting PPR.

Old Mar 15th 2005, 2:15 am
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough

For a while i thought it might be true.. poor MJ23 after facing such an abyss.Well finally, you can get rid of pistol, zinnnnn, etc..... congratulation...
Old Mar 15th 2005, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

blairwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats! I almost had tears in my eyes reading the first bit.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

Congratulations! You cheeky sod!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

Canadaproject has a brilliant futureCanadaproject has a brilliant futureCanadaproject has a brilliant futureCanadaproject has a brilliant futureCanadaproject has a brilliant futureCanadaproject has a brilliant future

Which visa post did you apply? When did you apply?
Old Mar 15th 2005, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

vetal is an unknown quantity at this point

I must say, an affair with your mailwoman paid off....
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:43 am
Just Joined

alroy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello MJ23

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best of luck in Canada

After reading both your post the first thing I did was that I checked my e-client and guess what the line "medical has been received" is added today in my status.............. I have kept my fingers cross hopefully waiting for a good news.

take care,

alroy
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

dawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant futuredawnwynne has a brilliant future

Oh that was so cruel!!!!

Congratulations MJ23!!! This is probably the best medicine for the depression you've been going through! It's upwards and onwards from here!

Last edited by dawnwynne; Mar 15th 2005 at 6:34 am.
Old Mar 15th 2005, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! You almost got me an heart-attak! I was already seeing myself with a rejection letter!!!!!!!!!

This is the day man! I am very happy for you...we'll have a great britishexpats party in Canada (I hope...)!

Crying Costanza

Thanks again to everyone![/QUOTE]
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:16 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

You B*****D I was gutted for you then!
Excellent news mate, I'm really happy for you. Next stop Canada!!
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:24 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

You @&%*€#

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

I am writing these lines from the local hospital, where I am currently recovering from a massive anxiety/heart attack in combination with a nervous breakdown.

I have spent the last 6 hours in IET (intensive-eclient-therapy) recovering from your post (first half). Good thing is I have improved my e-cliented checking frequency to my new personal high of 4.38 CPM (checks per minute)

A couple minutes ago my wife finally got through to me, that your post had a second part and this news in combination with the extended IET has really improved my condition. I will be discharged soon.

Yahoooooooooooooooo, you made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is one of the days I will mark red in my calender. So will you still be able to hit your march landing deadline or will you go for your next window (September if I recall).

All the best whishes for your new life and keep us posted.

P.S. I new you would do something crazy when you get it,...... but causing a worldwide mass hysteria on the forum????
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Well done!!!

Even if you did just give me a heart attack

Biiiiink
Old Mar 15th 2005, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

hey people! I've just had a look to yogiu site and I think our friend MJ had a really wild and boozy night...have a look to the timeline he posted:

Name Nationality APP AOR IA MED DOC P.RQ VISA

MJ23 Palestine Nov 2005 Dec 2005 Jul 2005 Aug 2005 Aug 2005 Mar 2005

cry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.