Registration/licensing - Buffalo

Old Feb 17th 2005, 12:01 am
Forum Regular

SKBT8 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Registration/licensing - Buffalo

Andrew Miller

I applied for PR in December of 2003 and Buffalo started processing my file in January of 2004. My occupation requires registration/licensing. I received a letter in August requesting that I do the medicals within 60days, submit additional documentation within 90days and was given interview waiver. I did the medicals , and posted the requested information by November - 04. My e-client is now showing medicals received. Buffalo has now request to know whether I’m currently registered here in Canada or not. My questions are....

(1) Why should buffalo request to know whether I’m currently registered here in Canada or not at this final stage.

(2) Is occupational licensing is a requirement to overcome as a condition of immigration approval.

(3)Why was I given the time frame to do the medicals and to submit additional documentaion

Kindly Advice

Last edited by SKBT8; Feb 17th 2005 at 12:16 am.