Wikiposts

reapplying for PRV?

Old Jun 3rd 2007, 5:46 am
Just Joined

stimpysuzie is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile reapplying for PRV?

I am jumping ahead of myself here but I have to because we are a young married couple and would like to apply for the PRV from within Canada now but if should get turned down can we reapply or appeal this decision in the future.
Also should my wife whos the sponser get declined, does that mean she cannot apply to be my sponser in the future?
The sponser is Canadian and I am English and we are applying for the family class, Spouse and Common in Law.
Thanks
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

cancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to beholdcancov is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: reapplying for PRV?

As far as I know you can appeal if you are applying for spousal sponsorship from abroad, but with inland sponsorship there is no right of appeal.

I think you can reapply, but if nothing has changed then you would probably get refused again. But if something has changed then it would all be taken into consideration as a new application.

Hope that helps,.

Kellie
Old Jun 3rd 2007, 7:36 am

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: reapplying for PRV?

Provided you meet the common law definition of one full year of cohabitation and have not robbed any banks, and she has not been receiving welfare, your case should be no problem.