Re-entry Or Not Re-entry

Old Dec 5th 2002, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

mb_bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Do not fear A45, I am still here, and have sadly seen you continue posting your idiotic thoughts. I believe it is quite acceptable to label you as uneducated/impudent, whichever you prefer. Your posts here lack class, wit and logic. You continue attacking 'Blaggers', implying that he is of an ethnic minority, when quite clearly, from your English (or lack there of) it is yourself who fits this category - not that there's anything wrong with being part of a ethnic minority, but neither 'Blaggers' or I were attacking you for it.

In regards to 'Blaggers' original posting, I believe he was not asking if his visa was valid for re-entry, but rather advising that he had been told that it would be, and that the visa stated it was not. It is not that hard to understand (if you are literate).

It's a shame you didn't take my earlier advice, as your demise is now obviously inevitable. I wish you all the luck in your up-hill intellectual battle with 'Blaggers'. You may stand a greater chance in victory if you had another 22 years or so to catch up on the education you so obviously missed out on.

Mike..
Old Dec 5th 2002, 11:41 pm
Got My PR Card!

blaggers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by A45
Even an asshole like bin laden would be a better person than you.... You oetlul paardenlul....You shitty little pietjesneuker.
As for your buddy mike I guess you send him back to your island after he was unable to satisfy you...I told you to call at least 5 to 6 people from there.....I guess after all mike was a normal appearing human being and not a member of your genus.
Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests.

Ok give up now A45 you really are embarrasing yourself. I am begining to feel sorry for you. Nah.........not really...........you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 11:49 pm
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by dudewheresmycar
As for our dear friend Blaggers oops Blabbers he kind of lost for words right now...
No my dear friend I just have something called a LIFE. Which sometimes prohibits me from posting here. I'm not sure if you know what I mean? I go outside and talk to other human beings face to face.
Old Dec 6th 2002, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

dudewheresmycar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope this Devil called LIFE does not consume your passion for contributing to this thread....

BTW human interaction could be bad for your heart.

Originally posted by blaggers
No my dear friend I just have something called a LIFE. Which sometimes prohibits me from posting here. I'm not sure if you know what I mean? I go outside and talk to other human beings face to face.
Old Dec 6th 2002, 7:05 am
A45

So you horny little rat brain bastard, you came back for your buddy's ass...I guess it was unbearable for you to be away from him.
Originally posted by mb_bound
Do not fear A45, I am still here, and have sadly seen you continue posting your idiotic thoughts. I believe it is quite acceptable to label you as uneducated/impudent, whichever you prefer. Your posts here lack class, wit and logic. You continue attacking 'Blaggers', implying that he is of an ethnic minority, when quite clearly, from your English (or lack there of) it is yourself who fits this category - not that there's anything wrong with being part of a ethnic minority, but neither 'Blaggers' or I were attacking you for it.

In regards to 'Blaggers' original posting, I believe he was not asking if his visa was valid for re-entry, but rather advising that he had been told that it would be, and that the visa stated it was not. It is not that hard to understand (if you are literate).

It's a shame you didn't take my earlier advice, as your demise is now obviously inevitable. I wish you all the luck in your up-hill intellectual battle with 'Blaggers'. You may stand a greater chance in victory if you had another 22 years or so to catch up on the education you so obviously missed out on.

Mike..

Old Dec 6th 2002, 7:06 am
A45

Congratulations your buddy mike is back to **** you.... enjoy...you little dick head...
Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ tests.

Ok give up now A45 you really are embarrasing yourself. I am begining to feel sorry for you. Nah.........not really...........you are about as smart as your rubber bow tie and two left shoes suggest, Bozo. Now, go curl back up in your corner, and continue chewing on your toenails.

Old Dec 6th 2002, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

So we made history i guess in making this an unwarranted tirade .....
Old Dec 6th 2002, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

oops i did not complete that

So we made history i guess in making this an unwarranted tirade go to 5 pages .....

So we made history i guess in making this an unwarranted tirade .....
Old Dec 6th 2002, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Stupid guy is an unknown quantity at this point

oops i did not complete that

So we made history i guess in making this an unwarranted tirade go to 5 pages .....
dude ... I c things havent changed much in the past few days I was away? Did anything fruitfull come out of this thread..? anyone have any revelations ? etc..?
Old Dec 6th 2002, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

Well our dear friend Blaggers has run out of words and his qoutes are coming back at the speed of light so guess what he must have taken voluntary retirement.

Originally posted by Stupid guy
dude ... I c things havent changed much in the past few days I was away? Did anything fruitfull come out of this thread..? anyone have any revelations ? etc..?
Old Dec 6th 2002, 5:15 pm
Cynically amused.

dingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond reputedingbat has a reputation beyond repute

I would say Blaggers quit while he was ahead. Thank you folks for the most amusing thread in months - had me laughing my socks off.
Old Dec 6th 2002, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

Stupid guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dingbat
I would say Blaggers quit while he was ahead. Thank you folks for the most amusing thread in months - had me laughing my socks off.
why would any one quit while they are ahead....? This just the begining I thought!! Geeeezz take a day off and people vanish ....!!
Hey blaggers you poop head, u there?? come out of that rat infested hole you live in...? and show thy self.
Old Dec 7th 2002, 1:57 am
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by Stupid guy
why would any one quit while they are ahead....? This just the begining I thought!! Geeeezz take a day off and people vanish ....!!
Hey blaggers you poop head, u there?? come out of that rat infested hole you live in...? and show thy self.
Ah it’s so nice that you all miss me. You all have too much free time on your hands. I was going to retire, as this is all becoming very tiresome. However, I’m like those irritating celebrities that keep retiring and coming back again. So lets go for page six shall we?
Old Dec 7th 2002, 1:57 am
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by A45
Congratulations your buddy mike is back to **** you.... enjoy...you little dick head...
A45 – You are a mental midget with the IQ of a fencepost, you have a mind like wet tennis shoes, it makes squishy noises when running. I don't know what makes you such a worthless poster, but it really works! Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. I'd rather pass the world's largest kidney stone than read another post from you. You are a crushing bore; you light up a room when you leave it. No doubt your life is so dull, that you can actually write your diary one week in advance. Do yourself and everyone else a favour: take a fatal overdose of your medication.

Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. I have taken the liberty of replying to this message on your behalf to save your diminutive brain from over use.
Old Dec 7th 2002, 1:58 am
Got My PR Card!

Genius does what it must, talent does what it can, and you had best do what you're told, you dyslexic lobotomy patient. I have taken the liberty of replying to this message on your behalf to save your diminutive brain from over use.
The following is posted by blaggers on behalf of A45

**** you…………..erm…… asshole……….elephant asshole….er………
..**** boyfriend you will, Mike within your invisible island……..er………†¦..****……
…….um…….****.
Dick small you have………erm………e lephant lover…………er……� �€¦.asshole prick liker……….stick your small brain head up………….er…… your……..elephant prick.
Go back to ilsland came here from. you…………asshole…†¦â€¦â€¦.er…….****….umâ €¦..asshole ………..er….****.

There I think I’ve managed to include most of you salient points, I even managed copy your magical use of English grammar

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.