Re-entry Or Not Re-entry

Old Dec 4th 2002, 1:06 pm
Got My PR Card!

blaggers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by A45
well you asshole, it shows how decent you are when after five posts you jump straight to parents..... it seems like your parents did not know what kind of a ****ing asshole they were giving birth to...I guess now they know that at least there is one good quality in there child he can shove his head up his ass.....**** you...
You silly little man, it is you who sunk the postings to this vulgar level when you first chose to demonstrate you poor knowledge of English by using expletives.

There is not one person here who is interested in your petulant babble. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Disconnect your computer from the internet immediately and go outside for once and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction, find yourself a hobby, I suggest that your time would be more productively spent farting peas at the moon!

Finally, take a look at this map. See this little tiny island, way out in the Pacific Ocean? That's where the people who care live.
Old Dec 4th 2002, 1:09 pm
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by Stupid guy
It looks more like your parents had the same surnames.. ;-) and your are quite the living proof...in your words and deeds!
Does this mean I'm related to A45? DEAR GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 4th 2002, 1:39 pm
A45

Why don't you goto that island of yours which I am sure u searched for the whole of last night....I am sure you will find your buddy's over there... waiting for you as you have a very big ass for them to ****....after all that work up that you have done by shoving your head up your ass...**** you and go back to where you came from you asshole you are not worthed getting the work visa in canada...its people like you who are ruining the whole system by your stupid comments about other people's parents.....It seems like you do not have any job but to search for stupid quotes on the internet and getting your self to comment about other people who are trying to put an honest comment in this forum...You were the one who started all this bull shit I and other people just gave you an advice to use your stupid little shitty brain for some thing else besides searching on google and read what it says on your visa.....You are the most pothetic user of all for this forum and I am damn sure your parents must be cursing them selves after giving birth to a piece of shit like you.....gaand mara matherchod.
Originally posted by blaggers
Does this mean I'm related to A45? DEAR GOD NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 4th 2002, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Stupid guy is an unknown quantity at this point

You silly little man, it is you who sunk the postings to this vulgar level when you first chose to demonstrate you poor knowledge of English by using expletives.

There is not one person here who is interested in your petulant babble. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Disconnect your computer from the internet immediately and go outside for once and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction, find yourself a hobby, I suggest that your time would be more productively spent farting peas at the moon!

Finally, take a look at this map. See this little tiny island, way out in the Pacific Ocean? That's where the people who care live.
Yawnnnnnnnn.. is there anything else you would like to change he topic to ... ? U tried Mcdonalds, your rectum now its my english n an island in the sea.. you blabber very incoherently... go see a doc n get your head checked up soon. You many have a very deep rooted brain disorder as a result of your dark and shady habits you have exhibited and confessed to...! Maybe its you who should get some air.. and light.
Old Dec 4th 2002, 5:27 pm
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by Stupid guy
Yawnnnnnnnn.. is there anything else you would like to change he topic to ... ? U tried Mcdonalds, your rectum now its my english n an island in the sea.. you blabber very incoherently... go see a doc n get your head checked up soon. You many have a very deep rooted brain disorder as a result of your dark and shady habits you have exhibited and confessed to...! Maybe its you who should get some air.. and light.
What in the name of St Christophers trousers are you squarking about you fornicating baboon. That post was meant for A45 hence I quoted his drivel when I replied. Kindly keep up with the posts even if you can't keep up with the conversation.
Old Dec 4th 2002, 5:50 pm
A45

You see whats happening here you little piece of horse shit get lost from here as nobody really likes your comments from google.... which you see from your monkey eyes, put it in your rat brain and get it out from your elephant ass.
What in the name of St Christophers trousers are you squarking about you fornicating baboon. That post was meant for A45 hence I quoted his drivel when I replied. Kindly keep up with the posts even if you can't keep up with the conversation.

Old Dec 4th 2002, 6:45 pm
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by A45
Why don't you goto that island of yours which I am sure u searched for the whole of last night....I am sure you will find your buddy's over there... waiting for you as you have a very big ass for them to ****....after all that work up that you have done by shoving your head up your ass...**** you and go back to where you came from you asshole you are not worthed getting the work visa in canada...its people like you who are ruining the whole system by your stupid comments about other people's parents.....It seems like you do not have any job but to search for stupid quotes on the internet and getting your self to comment about other people who are trying to put an honest comment in this forum...You were the one who started all this bull shit I and other people just gave you an advice to use your stupid little shitty brain for some thing else besides searching on google and read what it says on your visa.....You are the most pothetic user of all for this forum and I am damn sure your parents must be cursing them selves after giving birth to a piece of shit like you.....gaand mara matherchod.
Whaaa..........Whaaaa.........you sound like baby with your constant whining you Mader chod. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Tu es stultior quam asinus. And what’s more Kusu o taberu na!

Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand? In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as an imbecile

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too.

You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Perhaps you wouldn't be such a laewra aga if your father hadn't screwed a plant and raised a blooming idiot.

You are a precociously reprehensible reprobate and a fiendish, cantankerously-caterwauling proof that test tube experiments can go horribly wrong. May you be maddened beyond endurance by a thousand political speeches, you cheap Internet harpy.

In future, wake up the dozy peg legged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing. And if you have something to say, just shut the **** up. Now, if you care to apologize for shamefully wasting my time, I'll consider accepting it.

Jhaant ke juye.

Last edited by blaggers; Dec 4th 2002 at 6:50 pm.
Old Dec 4th 2002, 6:57 pm
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by A45
You see whats happening here you little piece of horse shit get lost from here as nobody really likes your comments from google.... which you see from your monkey eyes, put it in your rat brain and get it out from your elephant ass.
Oh contraire my retarded friend. I have already received fan mail in my PM.
Brilliant posts
I have to admit to belly-laughs when I read your posts to A45 and the other amoeba. Particularly liked the geranium retort...

Last edited by blaggers; Dec 4th 2002 at 7:01 pm.
Old Dec 4th 2002, 7:02 pm
A45

Abey oh bhen chod apni bhen ko jaa ke chod gaandu ki aulad....as far as english and grammar is concerned I do not go and cut and paste my quotes like you do....You are a digusting south asian asshole who should not open his mouth..because when ever he does all he gurgles out is bull shit...get lost.
Whaaa..........Whaaaa.........you sound like baby with your constant whining you Mader chod. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Just when I think, "Surely this person has reached and encapsulates the limits of Internet tedium" you go and push the boundary even further. Tu es stultior quam asinus. And what’s more Kusu o taberu na!

Do you speak any language that non-gibbering idiots can understand? In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

You are a bore, and a very dull one at that. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you. Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you didn't lack even the dim flicker of sentience needed to qualify as an imbecile

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too.

You generate more waffle than the waffle making machine in a waffle factory. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers. Perhaps you wouldn't be such a laewra aga if your father hadn't screwed a plant and raised a blooming idiot.

You are a precociously reprehensible reprobate and a fiendish, cantankerously-caterwauling proof that test tube experiments can go horribly wrong. May you be maddened beyond endurance by a thousand political speeches, you cheap Internet harpy.

In future, wake up the dozy peg legged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing. And if you have something to say, just shut the **** up. Now, if you care to apologize for shamefully wasting my time, I'll consider accepting it.

Jhaant ke juye.

Old Dec 4th 2002, 7:04 pm
A45

**** off you asshole you are the one who should be apologizing to me gaandu....gaand ke leech.
Originally posted by A45
Abey oh bhen chod apni bhen ko jaa ke chod gaandu ki aulad....as far as english and grammar is concerned I do not go and cut and paste my quotes like you do....You are a digusting south asian asshole who should not open his mouth..because when ever he does all he gurgles out is bull shit...get lost.

Old Dec 4th 2002, 7:17 pm
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by A45
You are a digusting south asian asshole
And you’re racist too! How can one person have so many bad attributes?
If you were as narrow-arsed as you are narrow-minded or broad-minded as your anus is broad, you would be the most perfect of people walking the earth.

Are you implying that you are somehow better than our dear brothers from the South?

You're a wearisome dunce, an unconscionably uncivilized idiot and a flaccid, all-defiling cause of nightmares in small children.

We all pray that you will awake to find a horny gay rattlesnake in your bed, you moving stench of leprosy.

Last edited by blaggers; Dec 4th 2002 at 7:20 pm.
Old Dec 4th 2002, 7:45 pm
A45

See whos talking about the big ass here Mr. Elephant asshole.....You know what... even if I find that rattle snake in my bed I will send it to that imaginary island of yours where you and your buddys can enjoy it as much you want...you can even put it up your ass as many times as you want.....I hope your brothers from south are not reading your posts you asshole because I am pretty sure they are as much ashamed of you as your parents.
And you’re racist too! How can one person have so many bad attributes?
If you were as narrow-arsed as you are narrow-minded or broad-minded as your anus is broad, you would be the most perfect of people walking the earth.

Are you implying that you are somehow better than our dear brothers from the South?

You're a wearisome dunce, an unconscionably uncivilized idiot and a flaccid, all-defiling cause of nightmares in small children.

We all pray that you will awake to find a horny gay rattlesnake in your bed, you moving stench of leprosy.

Old Dec 4th 2002, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

mb_bound is an unknown quantity at this point

A45, I am terribly sorry, as it is not usually in my nature to become involved in third party bickering, however I must say, you are making an absolute fool of yourself. Perhaps it's time you surrendered to the notion that your intellectual capacity is a mere fraction to that of Blaggers'.

When you engage in an argument with someone, obviously from an educated background, unlike yourself, do you really expect to have any chance of saving an ounce of dignity? With every post, he makes you look like a bigger fool, and every following post of yours verifies that.

Trust me, you're doing yourself a huge disservice...

Mike…
Old Dec 4th 2002, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

dudewheresmycar is an unknown quantity at this point

At the rate at which you are writing all the bullshit you are going to need to shop for a new Keyboard soon, while you are at it also get a new brain , may be based on a 286 processor or higher , your pea brain based on 8080 processor became obsolete years ago , now they use the 8080 processor in toy dogs , i did not realize they also use it on retarded androids..

Your deranging brain leads me to one metaphor I find helpful is to think about a garden. If you have a weed that is 1/2 an inch tall, it is easy to pluck it out. However, if you wait till it's 6 feet tall , you need a whole landscaping crew to remove it. Similarly , the mind can start to fall into certain states such as anger or depression, and it's good to nip it in the bud at the beginning. It's much more difficult to get out of a funk after you dig yourself deeply into it. Stopping any habit is easier before it mushrooms.

In the words of Yogi Bhajan
A teacher's task is to Poke, Provoke to a Reaction, Confront and Elevate.

Well if I meant to teach you something , you have taken it way out of context & its definitly gone out of hand .. so come back before Mr Bush sends his bombers to get you.

Adios

It's nice to see you are all so concerned about google. Do you have shares in them or something? Besides your concerns are misplaced. I recently purchased the 12 volume Big **** Off Book Of Quotations by Charles Ishitontheballsofyourdeadones who also wrote that other classic among English prose "No....**** You!"

I'm only on page four so there are plenty more to come. How about:

You've got the brain of a 4-year-old boy, and I bet he was glad to get rid of it - Groucho Marx
Old Dec 5th 2002, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

dudewheresmycar is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to the fold Mike ...

Hope to see more of your views you on this thread , like they say "The more the merrier"...

Some times it pays to break the norm and i am sure you will be a rich man when you disembark from this ship...

Originally posted by mb_bound
A45, I am terribly sorry, as it is not usually in my nature to become involved in third party bickering, however I must say, you are making an absolute fool of yourself. Perhaps it's time you surrendered to the notion that your intellectual capacity is a mere fraction to that of Blaggers'.

When you engage in an argument with someone, obviously from an educated background, unlike yourself, do you really expect to have any chance of saving an ounce of dignity? With every post, he makes you look like a bigger fool, and every following post of yours verifies that.

Trust me, you're doing yourself a huge disservice...

Mike…

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.