Re-entry Or Not Re-entry

Old Dec 4th 2002, 12:08 pm
Got My PR Card!

blaggers is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by A45
See whos talking about the big ass here Mr. Elephant asshole.....You know what... even if I find that rattle snake in my bed I will send it to that imaginary island of yours where you and your buddys can enjoy it as much you want...you can even put it up your ass as many times as you want.....I hope your brothers from south are not reading your posts you asshole because I am pretty sure they are as much ashamed of you as your parents.
I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last.

I hope, pray and dream that you shall be trampled to death by a herd of bargain-hunting fat ladies at a summer sale, you conglomerate of intellectual constipation.
Old Dec 4th 2002, 1:00 pm
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by dudewheresmycar
Your deranging brain leads me to one metaphor I find helpful is to think about a garden. If you have a weed that is 1/2 an inch tall, it is easy to pluck it out. However, if you wait till it's 6 feet tall , you need a whole landscaping crew to remove it. Similarly , the mind can start to fall into certain states such as anger or depression, and it's good to nip it in the bud at the beginning. It's much more difficult to get out of a funk after you dig yourself deeply into it. Stopping any habit is easier before it mushrooms.
Adios
Forgive me for not replying sooner but you last post sent me into a coma. Your writing has that certain nothing. I struggled to get through your rather lengthy metaphor but alas, was unable. Guess I didn't over-clock my processor enough to handle your mind-numbing clap-trap.

Now what was it George Bernard Shaw said about teachers?
He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches.

As for George Bush, I don't think I have anything to worry about from a man that says stuff like
"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating."
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"
"The reason we start a war is to fight a war, win a war, thereby causing no more war!"
"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right."
Old Dec 4th 2002, 1:42 pm
Forum Regular

dudewheresmycar is an unknown quantity at this point

As i had mentioned previously you need a better processor to understand the metaphor in its entirety

Try this one for size
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2076313781

The description of the item fits your requirements

This is an Intel Pentium 133 Processor. Good for upgrade, or an excellent addition to a processor collection while the prices are very low. This will increase in value!
It was pulled from a working system and is warrantied to be in good working condition.
Note that there no additional shipping no matter what quantity your buy.

Buy an extra one just in case this one doesn't suffice as you can see there is no extra shipping charges .... Please note it says
"This will increase in value!"

Juanita Doyon once said
The operation was a success, but the patient died. The test is valid, but the children failed.

Don't blame your teachers for your misfortune...
It is a manufacturing defect ...

As far as George Bush only "Osama Without la den" understands the true meaning behind those words and should you continue on your ill-advised path , probably sometime you will be blessed by his every enduring wisdom or should i say foolishness..
Hope that breaks you out of your comatosed demeanor

This is fun .....

Originally posted by blaggers
Forgive me for not replying sooner but you last post sent me into a coma. Your writing has that certain nothing. I struggled to get through your rather lengthy metaphor but alas, was unable. Guess I didn't over-clock my processor enough to handle your mind-numbing clap-trap.

Now what was it George Bernard Shaw said about teachers?
He who can, does. He who cannot, teaches.

As for George Bush, I don't think I have anything to worry about from a man that says stuff like
"I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating."
"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?"
"The reason we start a war is to fight a war, win a war, thereby causing no more war!"
"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right."
Old Dec 5th 2002, 1:55 am
A45

It seems like you are one of blaggers buddys from that tiny little island of his...which he really likes to visit a lot...But I guess since he did not visit you for a long time.... you decided to come back to the real world as you were missing his elephant ass...I hope you r enjoying your self ****ing and licking it....One more thing try and help him get some new quotes also as I am tired of reading his quotes from the 17th century....and yeah before calling some on uneducated use your tiny little brain which is even smaller than the rat brain of blaggers and stop interfering in other peoples discussion.
Originally posted by mb_bound
A45, I am terribly sorry, as it is not usually in my nature to become involved in third party bickering, however I must say, you are making an absolute fool of yourself. Perhaps it's time you surrendered to the notion that your intellectual capacity is a mere fraction to that of Blaggers'.

When you engage in an argument with someone, obviously from an educated background, unlike yourself, do you really expect to have any chance of saving an ounce of dignity? With every post, he makes you look like a bigger fool, and every following post of yours verifies that.

Trust me, you're doing yourself a huge disservice...

Mike…

Old Dec 5th 2002, 2:06 am
A45

Ah....I see you've got your buddy mike visiting you from that shitty little island of yours...I guess you were really missing being ass ****ed...but you know what you should have called at least 5 or 6 of them since you have gotten yours so big that you wouldn't even feel his inside yours...or is he one of the weired species of that island also who has got an elephant penis to fit your ass....One more thing you know what he calls you educated I guess he went to the same institution as you since he does not even know the difference between the two...a person who does not even know how to read simple english written on his visa I do not think any body would want to call that person educated but only the people from his weirdo community....Have fun.
I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Clearly, the full area of your ignorance is not yet mapped. We are presently only exploring the fringes of that vast expanse. However, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you guarantee it will be your last.

I hope, pray and dream that you shall be trampled to death by a herd of bargain-hunting fat ladies at a summer sale, you conglomerate of intellectual constipation.

Old Dec 5th 2002, 4:55 am
Got My PR Card!

As i had mentioned previously you need a better processor to understand the metaphor in its entirety
Try this one for size
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2076313781
The description of the item fits your requirements
This is an Intel Pentium 133 Processor. Good for upgrade, or an excellent addition to a processor collection while the prices are very low. This will increase in value!
It was pulled from a working system and is warrantied to be in good working condition.
Note that there no additional shipping no matter what quantity your buy.
Buy an extra one just in case this one doesn't suffice as you can see there is no extra shipping charges .... Please note it says
"This will increase in value!"
Juanita Doyon once said
The operation was a success, but the patient died. The test is valid, but the children failed.
Don't blame your teachers for your misfortune...
It is a manufacturing defect ...
As far as George Bush only "Osama Without la den" understands the true meaning behind those words and should you continue on your ill-advised path , probably sometime you will be blessed by his every enduring wisdom or should i say foolishness..
This is fun .....
I must thank you for all your efforts to improve my capacity to read your drivel. But sadly, the auction for that particular P133 had closed before I had a chance to bid. However, I have discovered it would not do me much good anyhow, the system architecture of my brain is based on the Spectrum ZX81 (hope you get this reference - if not go here) which is, shall we say a bit behind the times so would be unable to handle the warp speeds of the 133.

One thing we learned, bombing works. ... We've flown over 2,800 sorties, dropped 15 tons in warheads, and done $39 in damage. But we're a compassionate nation ... and when this is all over, we're going to put the rocks and dirt back.
- Al Franken

Last edited by blaggers; Dec 5th 2002 at 5:41 am.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 5:34 am
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by A45
Ah....I see you've got your buddy mike visiting you from that shitty little island of yours...I guess you were really missing being ass ****ed...but you know what you should have called at least 5 or 6 of them since you have gotten yours so big that you wouldn't even feel his inside yours...or is he one of the weired species of that island also who has got an elephant penis to fit your ass....One more thing you know what he calls you educated I guess he went to the same institution as you since he does not even know the difference between the two...a person who does not even know how to read simple english written on his visa I do not think any body would want to call that person educated but only the people from his weirdo community....Have fun.
I see you are not content with being publicly humiliated by one person and would much prefer to have two people put you in your place you irritating, vomit-inducing, elephant-pimping, cerebrally-challenged, unemployable, mattress-soiling, uber-babbling gimp.

You language reeks of your miserable quackery: it is made up of the lowest and most miserable puns; and to men of judgment like Mike, you are intolerable, your arrogance is insufferable, and all honest men detest your malice.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. Maybe you wouldn't be such a sock-sucking malodorous marinade of ooze and bile if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part;

It is my profound wish that you shall have your lover (that is if you have one) cheat on you with a stray dog and infect you with a venereal disease, you menace to the innocent.

By the way, you seem to be under the impression that I am from South Asia. I assume this is because I insulted you in Hindi and Bengali. If you had a brain you would have also noted that I insulted you in Russian and Latin amongst others. I am not from Asia at all; in fact I was born in England and am very much Anglo Saxon.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 5:53 am
A45

Well it seems like I really ignited you by talking about your buddy...what is he not using his elephant penis on you any more.....I hope this is the not the end of your relationship with him.....Good luck for the future....Hope you find some one who actually belongs to genus and species homo sapiens next time....good luck for the future you english rat brain asshole.....Adios.
I see you are not content with being publicly humiliated by one person and would much prefer to have two people put you in your place you irritating, vomit-inducing, elephant-pimping, cerebrally-challenged, unemployable, mattress-soiling, uber-babbling gimp.

You language reeks of your miserable quackery: it is made up of the lowest and most miserable puns; and to men of judgment like Mike, you are intolerable, your arrogance is insufferable, and all honest men detest your malice.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to drive an ant's Go-cart around the inside of a bottle cap. If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. Maybe you wouldn't be such a sock-sucking malodorous marinade of ooze and bile if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part;

It is my profound wish that you shall have your lover (that is if you have one) cheat on you with a stray dog and infect you with a venereal disease, you menace to the innocent.

By the way, you seem to be under the impression that I am from South Asia. I assume this is because I insulted you in Hindi and Bengali. If you had a brain you would have also noted that I insulted you in Russian and Latin amongst others. I am not from Asia at all; in fact I was born in England and am very much Anglo Saxon.

Please try to have some small idea of what in the hell you're talking about before you try to post again.

Old Dec 5th 2002, 6:12 am
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by A45
Well it seems like I really ignited you by talking about your buddy...what is he not using his elephant penis on you any more.....I hope this is the not the end of your relationship with him.....Good luck for the future....Hope you find some one who actually belongs to genus and species homo sapiens next time....good luck for the future you english rat brain asshole.....Adios.
Did I make you cry again? Does this mean we're not friends anymore?
Here is a phone , call someone that cares.

I don't even know Mike but he obviously has the intellect that you lack so much; which is why you are so jealous of him you piteously lascivious derelict, belligerent, heart-sickening atrocity to all of distinction and quality.

Why don't you help us all and yourself by playing Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

I will leave you with my favourite Central American Curse:
"Your grandmother in trousers!"

Good day to you sir.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 6:21 am
Got My PR Card!

This is fun .....
tipoadodemicoche

Forgot to add I have nothing to fear from Osama either; he's only little and his guns don't even look real! See for yourself here

Sorry this was just a cheap attempt to get to 5 pages and it didn't bloody work.

Last edited by blaggers; Dec 5th 2002 at 6:25 am.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Blagger

If my posts sound drivel to you it's more from your inability to comprehend and as i previously clarified , it could well be a serious Manufacturing Defect... (So much for the poor old Irishman named Shaw ho ho ho)

As far as your writing it is just two Bs away from becoming BLABBER and your english is sounding more and more like PIGEON which i am sure if any of your Anglo Saxon ancestors were living today would have been proud of ...

Your profane replies to some folks truly seem to follow your ancestral tradition of divide and rule , while you may fool some , the rest of the world has seen enough of your poignant tribe to know how you antagonists just haven't been able to get over your lost empire and are desperately trying to denounce some ones affirmative action in hope that it will bring your lineage back in the limelight

All i can say is an old adage

"Don't speak unless you can improve upon the silence"

Despedida muchacha

I must thank you for all your efforts to improve my capacity to read your drivel. But sadly, the auction for that particular P133 had closed before I had a chance to bid. However, I have discovered it would not do me much good anyhow, the system architecture of my brain is based on the Spectrum ZX81 (hope you get this reference - if not go here) which is, shall we say a bit behind the times so would be unable to handle the warp speeds of the 133.

One thing we learned, bombing works. ... We've flown over 2,800 sorties, dropped 15 tons in warheads, and done $39 in damage. But we're a compassionate nation ... and when this is all over, we're going to put the rocks and dirt back.
- Al Franken
Old Dec 5th 2002, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

Well well well

Your reply just confirmed your ability to comprehend is no greater than a 6 year old.

Lets see if this one does take it to 5 pages...

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is fun .....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tipoadodemicoche

Forgot to add I have nothing to fear from Osama either; he's only little and his guns don't even look real! See for yourself here

Sorry this was just a cheap attempt to get to 5 pages and it didn't bloody work.
Old Dec 5th 2002, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

Stupid guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Blaggers,
you nincompoop...! sorry dude I was away meeting the BOSS.

Had my interview in LA today.. was cool .... she was cute .. and I asked her for a date ... but heck all she gave me was a positive result on my application and sent me out...!

So where were we..........? remind me dope head..!
Old Dec 5th 2002, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Congratulations Bro on getting postive result....

As far as the date goes she might be waiting for you to land before she gives her approval for a date so hold on to your horses...

BTW did you try that vibrator trick on her.....

As for our dear friend Blaggers oops Blabbers he kind of lost for words right now...

Originally posted by Stupid guy
Hey Blaggers,
you nincompoop...! sorry dude I was away meeting the BOSS.

Had my interview in LA today.. was cool .... she was cute .. and I asked her for a date ... but heck all she gave me was a positive result on my application and sent me out...!

So where were we..........? remind me dope head..!
Old Dec 5th 2002, 1:39 pm
A45

Even an asshole like bin laden would be a better person than you.... You oetlul paardenlul....You shitty little pietjesneuker.

As for your buddy mike I guess you send him back to your island after he was unable to satisfy you...I told you to call at least 5 to 6 people from there.....I guess after all mike was a normal appearing human being and not a member of your genus.

Did I make you cry again? Does this mean we're not friends anymore?
Here is a phone , call someone that cares.

I don't even know Mike but he obviously has the intellect that you lack so much; which is why you are so jealous of him you piteously lascivious derelict, belligerent, heart-sickening atrocity to all of distinction and quality.

Why don't you help us all and yourself by playing Russian roulette with all chambers fully-loaded?

I will leave you with my favourite Central American Curse:
"Your grandmother in trousers!"

Good day to you sir.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.