Re-entry Or Not Re-entry

Old Dec 2nd 2002, 2:04 am
Got My PR Card!

blaggers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Re-entry Or Not Re-entry

Originally posted by A45
**** you...why dont you just get lost from this forum as yur mouth smells like horseshit asshole....
With reference to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. Your posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.
Old Dec 2nd 2002, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

dudewheresmycar is an unknown quantity at this point

Blaggers

Get off that dope you been smoking and maybe in a Moment of Clarity every thing will be crystal clear.

Since you have lesser of some thing you never had (opinion) i think i have achieved stardone .. thanks bro

Well i want to correct what Mark Twain's advice was

- It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak like BLAGGERS and remove all doubt.

Originally posted by blaggers
It looks like English, but I can't understand a word you're saying. I used to think that you were a gibbering idiot. Now, I have a much lower opinion of you.
I suggest you follow Mark Twain's advice
- It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
Old Dec 2nd 2002, 9:31 am
A45

With reference to your latest discharge of plebeian verbiage; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. Your posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.
Congratulations! guys we have a blagger asshole here who thinks that he is very decent....**** you again.

Old Dec 2nd 2002, 9:46 am
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by dudewheresmycar
Blaggers
Get off that dope you been smoking and maybe in a Moment of Clarity every thing will be crystal clear.
Since you have lesser of some thing you never had (opinion) i think i have achieved stardone .. thanks bro
Well i want to correct what Mark Twain's advice was
- It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak like BLAGGERS and remove all doubt.
Clearly, you have lost your fingertip grip on reality and have descended into an abyss of irreversible lunacy. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it but simply repeating what other people have said to you shows that you have very little of your own ideas or opinions. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are an unequivocally appalling peon and a fiendish, one dimensional wretched horror to all who encounter you.
Old Dec 2nd 2002, 10:01 am
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by A45
Congratulations! guys we have a blagger asshole here who thinks that he is very decent....**** you again.
We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. It must take a great deal of your limited brain power to come up with things like "**** you" and "asshole" over and over again.

If your IQ were 5 points lower, you would be a geranium.
Old Dec 2nd 2002, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Hi blaggers of Mariposas

Thanks for the compliments
Please don't over load google with your search for quotes...

Blaggers bag this one for size ...

Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion. -- Jeremy Taylor

Adios hijo de mil putas

Clearly, you have lost your fingertip grip on reality and have descended into an abyss of irreversible lunacy. Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it but simply repeating what other people have said to you shows that you have very little of your own ideas or opinions. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. As Abba Eban so aptly said: "His ignorance is encyclopedic."

You are an unequivocally appalling peon and a fiendish, one dimensional wretched horror to all who encounter you.
Old Dec 2nd 2002, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

Stupid guy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.
Hey blaggers,
I am sorry man....I couldnt respond to you earlier...i was at work.... but boy you sure got me rolling on that one..... I couldnt help laughing at
work all day at the thought that you attempted to shove your head deep
up your rear orifice. Boy !! Woooo that must have been painfull.

Not sure which school you went to at kindergarten they sure trained you
the wrong way...did you know you can actually keep your head out of
your ass and on your shoulders while you use it to think or try to see
another point of view?? Like me (normal people).

Heck !! but your acrobatics are sure getting ugly by the day. What the
heck were you thinking hahah !! that you'r some sort of a Houdini
trickster. Geez man you gotta take it easy you could end up tearing
yourself a big one...!!

....or are you just mixed up with some kamasutra position that you
found on the internet while searching for quotes to post here..
Just to educate you and make things a little clear for your pea sized
brain The Kamasutra was written for two people to perform those acts
together, not all by your self.... ;-)

Take notes my friend, I think you need a lot of help from me..!
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 3:07 am
A45

Hey Stupid guy
Nice one man....really nice....I like that one......hahahaha.
Originally posted by Stupid guy
Hey blaggers,
I am sorry man....I couldnt respond to you earlier...i was at work.... but boy you sure got me rolling on that one..... I couldnt help laughing at
work all day at the thought that you attempted to shove your head deep
up your rear orifice. Boy !! Woooo that must have been painfull.

Not sure which school you went to at kindergarten they sure trained you
the wrong way...did you know you can actually keep your head out of
your ass and on your shoulders while you use it to think or try to see
another point of view?? Like me (normal people).

Heck !! but your acrobatics are sure getting ugly by the day. What the
heck were you thinking hahah !! that you'r some sort of a Houdini
trickster. Geez man you gotta take it easy you could end up tearing
yourself a big one...!!

....or are you just mixed up with some kamasutra position that you
found on the internet while searching for quotes to post here..
Just to educate you and make things a little clear for your pea sized
brain The Kamasutra was written for two people to perform those acts
together, not all by your self.... ;-)

Take notes my friend, I think you need a lot of help from me..!

Old Dec 3rd 2002, 6:44 am
A45

Why don't you open up a business for searching quotes on google....at least that would be a better thing to do than to shove up your head into your ass, which you have pointed out being your hobby in the recent times....good luck asshole...
We were all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view. It must take a great deal of your limited brain power to come up with things like "**** you" and "asshole" over and over again.

If your IQ were 5 points lower, you would be a geranium.

Old Dec 3rd 2002, 10:42 am
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by Stupid guy
Hey blaggers,
I am sorry man....I couldnt respond to you earlier...i was at work....
Tell me, do they let you go near the food at Mc Donalds after you've cleaned the toilets?

You seem to have an almost unhealthy interest in my rectum. What sort of help are you offering me?! If it involves leather hot pants a cardboard tube and a small hamster; I must decline your more than generous offer.
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 11:18 am
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by A45
Why don't you open up a business for searching quotes on google....at least that would be a better thing to do than to shove up your head into your ass, which you have pointed out being your hobby in the recent times....good luck asshole...
Rather than repeating what other people have already said, why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with.

Did you think it was just coincidence that both your parents had the same surname when they met?

BTW, your pathetic attempts to win the friendship of stupidguy and dudewheresmycar have not gone unnoticed. I doubt if they are interested in going to the Spastic Society’s annual - "Come as Your Favorite Star Trek Character" party. HANGH ON A MINUTE though! Do you own a pair of leather hotpants?

-Stupid Guy I think I've found someone who could REALLY use "your help".
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 11:29 am
Got My PR Card!

Originally posted by dudewheresmycar
Hi blaggers of Mariposas
Thanks for the compliments
Please don't over load google with your search for quotes...
Blaggers bag this one for size ...
Revenge...is like a rolling stone, which, when a man hath forced up a hill, will return upon him with a greater violence, and break those bones whose sinews gave it motion. -- Jeremy Taylor
Adios hijo de mil putas
It's nice to see you are all so concerned about google. Do you have shares in them or something? Besides your concerns are misplaced. I recently purchased the 12 volume Big **** Off Book Of Quotations by Charles Ishitontheballsofyourdeadones who also wrote that other classic among English prose "No....**** You!"

I'm only on page four so there are plenty more to come. How about:

You've got the brain of a 4-year-old boy, and I bet he was glad to get rid of it - Groucho Marx
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

The more i read your posts blaggers the more i am amused ... Keep up the good work .. Nothing beats free entertainment..

From my end i will keep adding fuel to your ballistic furnace...
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Stupid guy is an unknown quantity at this point

Tell me, do they let you go near the food at Mc Donalds after you've cleaned the toilets?

You seem to have an almost unhealthy interest in my rectum. What sort of help are you offering me?! If it involves leather hot pants a cardboard tube and a small hamster; I must decline your more than generous offer.

.. If I remember correctly... I wasnt the one trying to shove my head up your ass....

....Take more notes ass man...we need to keep a distance I dint commit to getting anywhere close to you, a guy who dosnt know where his ass ends and his head begins....."

Too bad you are painting the picture of yourself being quite the anatomical freak of nature here..!!
It looks more like your parents had the same surnames.. ;-) adn your are quite the living proof...in your words and deeds!

Last edited by Stupid guy; Dec 3rd 2002 at 12:57 pm.
Old Dec 3rd 2002, 2:10 pm
A45

well you asshole, it shows how decent you are when after five posts you jump straight to parents..... it seems like your parents did not know what kind of a ****ing asshole they were giving birth to...I guess now they know that at least there is one good quality in there child he can shove his head up his ass.....**** you...
It's nice to see you are all so concerned about google. Do you have shares in them or something? Besides your concerns are misplaced. I recently purchased the 12 volume Big **** Off Book Of Quotations by Charles Ishitontheballsofyourdeadones who also wrote that other classic among English prose "No....**** You!"

I'm only on page four so there are plenty more to come. How about:

You've got the brain of a 4-year-old boy, and I bet he was glad to get rid of it - Groucho Marx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.