Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Quick response from CHC London....

Quick response from CHC London....

Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

dave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant future
Talking Quick response from CHC London....

Hi everyone,

I get the impression that the CHC in London are not quick in their responses to any correspondence, e mails etc that are sent to them......

Well, I have to say that its not the case with me at the moment!
I was very suprised to get a reply to my email within 24 hours from them, although the response was not clear, so I mailed them again asking to clarify, and low and behold they replied again, the same day!

So, if it is the case that they have been reliably slow, then maybe now things are improving??? Who knows??

I was pleased anyway!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

jugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nicejugapper is just really nice
Default Re: Quick response from CHC London....

Had the same thing a couple of weeks ago....Sent an e-mail and had an in-depth reply within 48 hours!!! Well impressed...

Didn't know what all the fuss was about!
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

ellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant future

Hi (not) Dave,

Just out of interest is it possible to disclose the actual addy that seems to get the quick response as we have a couple of queries

Thx,
Lisa
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

dave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant futuredave 2 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ellejay
Hi (not) Dave,

Just out of interest is it possible to disclose the actual addy that seems to get the quick response as we have a couple of queries

Thx,
Lisa
Hi Lisa,

I just went onto the CIC website, clicked on 'Find a CIC office', and chose London, it listed all the particulars for CHC London, I chose the 'Case specific enquiry' option, it then lists ways to get in touch with them. Choose email and it will tell you what to do, they dont actually provide an address, its like a webform thing that you have to click on.

It sounds complicated, but its not honest give it a go!

Jo
x
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Quick response from CHC London....

here you go here is the link to send an email -

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemai...mission=london
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

englishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of lightenglishrose1 is a glorious beacon of light

That is a very quick response. I sent an email to them two weeks ago and I have heard nothing. You are very lucky.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 7:19 pm
tmb
Forum Regular

tmb is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by englishrose1
That is a very quick response. I sent an email to them two weeks ago and I have heard nothing. You are very lucky.
Hi, I sent two emails recently, one not heard anything but the other very quick response
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tmb
Hi, I sent two emails recently, one not heard anything but the other very quick response
I know that the CHC London say that they will only reply if your days expired since applying is over the average processing time....

I dont know if this is the case with englishrose1 or tmb and their cases, but maybe something to consider?
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Quick response from CHC London....

No they do reply even if you are within processing times, i guess it depends on urgent your request is and who reads the email.hope this helps.

MR79
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MR79
No they do reply even if you are within processing times, i guess it depends on urgent your request is and who reads the email.hope this helps.

MR79
Yes MR79 I am inclined to agree with you on that.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 1:03 am
Just Joined

miss_sunshine82 is an unknown quantity at this point

I sent an email over amonth ago and NOTHING! Grr...
Old Jun 10th 2009, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by miss_sunshine82
I sent an email over amonth ago and NOTHING! Grr...
Do it like the guy in Shawshank redemption... first send one email a week, then 2, then 3, etc.... then send emails twice a day, three times...etc.. they'll have to reply at some point :P
Old Jun 10th 2009, 1:55 am
Just Joined

I wouldn't do that because it does warn you on the website that it could slow down processing if still in the normal times!
Old Jun 10th 2009, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by miss_sunshine82
I wouldn't do that because it does warn you on the website that it could slow down processing if still in the normal times!
ok i was half joking... but you should definitely email them a few more times... some other people have had success pressing them for an answer.
Old Jun 10th 2009, 2:34 am
Just Joined

thanks, I knew you were joking! Just didn't want someone else to read it and think oooh good idea! I figured i will email them again once it hits the 32 days to respond mark!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.