Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

A Quick Question about the New Application forms.

A Quick Question about the New Application forms.

Old Sep 4th 2010, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Lincoln United Kingdom but hope to settle in Kamloops B.C
diablorouge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Quick Question about the New Application forms.

Hi All

Very grateful if someone could verify something for us please.
We have submitted our application to Canada and have received 120 day letter. Our application pack is all ready to go in the post on Monday.
My wife looked at the CIC website and saw a lot of new stuff on what I think is application requirements for the "new" system, I mean of course the requirements for English tests, stating your every move out of the country for the past ten years whether business or pleasure etc.

As we have already had our 120 day notice on the old system and have gathered evidence in accordance with that am I right in thinking we can still go ahead and submit what we have?

A bit of advice would help a lot here as we are both now stressing over it.

Thanks for any advice guys

Best wishes
DR
Old Sep 4th 2010, 10:55 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Quick Question about the New Application forms.

The new system would not apply to you. Just do as they requested.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Location: Lincoln United Kingdom but hope to settle in Kamloops B.C
diablorouge is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A Quick Question about the New Application forms.

Originally Posted by Jim Humphries
The new system would not apply to you. Just do as they requested.
Jim
Thanks so much for that. I was pretty sure that was the case, but you know what it's like when that seed of doubt is planted?

Thanks again.