Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

quick help please.. PNP additional family form

quick help please.. PNP additional family form

Old Jul 4th 2011, 1:53 pm
finally together...

__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute__TJ__ has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation quick help please.. PNP additional family form

hi, dh is applicant, im spouse and we have three children. he doesnt have any borthers and sisters but i do, they will not be coming with us do i need to fill them in? also his parents info, they wont be coming either ( one is deceased, one adamant she's not going, ever)

as we are a married couple with kids and that is all that will be travelling, its just us on the form right?

going loopy here trying to fill this in when baby is asleep before i get other kids back from school ( we are not telling them we are this far along until its a definate we are going because it will just disapoint them again if it falls thru)

Thanks in advance, TJ
Old Jul 5th 2011, 5:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

ninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond reputeninaDGBCA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: quick help please.. PNP additional family form

If you want I'll ask hubby tonight and he can tell you for sure what we filled in. He is the main applicant and does all the forms filling in :-)

Last edited by ninaDGBCA; Jul 5th 2011 at 5:07 pm.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: quick help please.. PNP additional family form

Originally Posted by ninaDGBCA
If you want I'll ask hubby tonight and he can tell you for sure what we filled in. He is the main applicant and does all the forms filling in :-)
I'll save you asking me

You must fill in even if they are not accompanying you.

Accompanying family members are dealt with seperately and are to be listed on page 2 of form IMM-0008 (Application for Permanent Residence in Canada) - the main form.