Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Quick Goods to Follow/Last minute Check?

Quick Goods to Follow/Last minute Check?

Old Mar 3rd 2011, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Rich_London is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Quick Goods to Follow/Last minute Check?

ok, so we're filling in our B4 and B4a forms at the moment. Can i just check with anyone in the know if we're doing this right?

We've each filled out a form B4 for goods which will come with us on the plane, Laptop, camera etc. We've got a couple of high value items, for example my OH's engagement ring. I assume we put this on the list and put the value but it there any issue where by the amount could cause us a problem?

I've also filled in a form B4a for goods to follow. This seems like a bit of a joke as we've sold pretty much everything back here and are just sending some more clothes, shoes etc in one box, the total value probably doesnt get past a couple of hundred quid.

Apart from that we've printed out a statement from our HSBC Canada account to prove funds and we're getting some more photographs done just in case they need any when we go through immigration.

We're flying tomorrow so if anyone sees any issues or something we've forgotten i'd really appreciate it if they could let me know

Thanks to everyone on this forum over the last few months, the advice has been invaluable. I hope that once we're over there i can give something back!!!

Thanks,

Rich
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 12:28 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Quick Goods to Follow/Last minute Check?

the suggestion for high value jewelry is that you include photos and an appraisal of the value.