Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

A question regarding the interview

A question regarding the interview

Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:45 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default A question regarding the interview

hi everyone
i have got an interview for a spouse case sponsorship on the 3rd of march,2005. now, i have question:

Does the visa officer tell u the outcome of your interview at the same time, or we have to wait for the letter of their decision to come??
i have an interview with the CHC, New Delhi
my time line is:
Applied at CIC, Miss. ------- 31st december, 2005
Got approved ----------------- 19th January, 2005
Got a phone call from CHC,Delhi- 4th February, 2005
Checked on E-CAS --------------- 7th February, 2005
Interview on ------------------- 3rd March, 2005
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A question regarding the interview

Depends on you how you tackle the interview. I asked the visa officer for if had been selected for Québec and he prompty replied 'Yes' he was quite happy with my command over french and english as I am living in France since quite a time. Dont worry it is usually about your daily activities in life notihing more perhaps a question or two thats all.
Old Feb 7th 2005, 9:59 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bhalerao
Depends on you how you tackle the interview. I asked the visa officer for if had been selected for Québec and he prompty replied 'Yes' he was quite happy with my command over french and english as I am living in France since quite a time. Dont worry it is usually about your daily activities in life notihing more perhaps a question or two thats all.

but, wat i mean about the outcome is whether the visa officer will tell me if i have recieved the visa or not?? or do they tell u by post??
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

You will be given a CSQ and not a visa by SIQ. You have to apply under the spousal category to CIC or CHC. Dont confuse the two. Hope I have cleared your doubts
Old Feb 7th 2005, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

ok..he/she may not be confused but am now.
what is ..>CSQ..and SIQ??
Old Feb 8th 2005, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Hey Maple Leaf,

SIQ is Service Immigration du Quebec and CSQ is Certificate d'immigration du Quebec. This is for applicants wanting to go to Quebec.