question - faster processing time

Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough
Default question - faster processing time

Just hypothetical.
What if - I'm in the entrepreneur class - I'm having a well prepared business plan and I present that plan to the provincial trade ministry and they give a positive opinion. Wouldn't it put me on the fast track if I can proof that to the office I'm being processed ?
Just wondering, any one had such an experience? consultants ?
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:27 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: question - faster processing time

No, it won't.

But well prepared submission of such with application for early admission may get you here faster, while waiting for PR visa process to conclude. It is difficult to obtain, but doable and I have done it many times for my clients in Business class.

Please don't be offended here, but by doing it yourself you most likely missed number of options that may have been available to you in your particular circumstances.

As I have stated many times - it is hard to understand why a business person, qualifying financially in Business class would even think about "saving money" by not using professional assistance in the process. Is the time you are wasting by various delays (your health and piece of mind as well) really worth the "big money" you "saved" by doing it yourself?

Originally Posted by juliusmaximus
Just hypothetical.
What if - I'm in the entrepreneur class - I'm having a well prepared business plan and I present that plan to the provincial trade ministry and they give a positive opinion. Wouldn't it put me on the fast track if I can proof that to the office I'm being processed ?
Just wondering, any one had such an experience? consultants ?
Old Mar 1st 2005, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

juliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the roughjuliusmaximus is a jewel in the rough

Well, I don't want to be a pain in the neck, but.....
Let's just say I'll keep you posted.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

Forget it Maximus ;,

No matter how well prepared your plans are, Paris has a repurtation of being beaureaucratic things will never change here. I will take it own time.
Old Mar 3rd 2005, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bhalerao
Forget it Maximus ;,

No matter how well prepared your plans are, Paris has a repurtation of being beaureaucratic things will never change here. I will take it own time.
Hey...am I an entrepreneur or am I an entrepreneur ?
cheers
Old Mar 4th 2005, 2:14 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

cheers
Yes you are therefore anything is worth a try??? Have you looked into the time you are allowed to stay in Canada to research looking for business opportunities? A year I think it is, that you can stay?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:05 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

cheers
What line of business are you in?
Old Mar 4th 2005, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mhhp
What line of business are you in?
Luxury goods before, food now.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 12:00 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Luxury goods before, food now.
What on earth does that mean, a supermarket????
Old Mar 4th 2005, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

bhalerao is on a distinguished road

Cant stop laughing Mhp . No offence julius but this conversation has hit its bottom.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 3:49 pm
keep checking....

Originally Posted by bhalerao
Cant stop laughing Sir Mhhp . No offence julius but this conversation has hit its bottom.
R U sure?

I still have some downward potential
Old Mar 4th 2005, 6:03 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

OH that is so funny!!!!!!!! I would definitely give you Karma for that one! (If only I could)
Old Mar 4th 2005, 6:29 pm
keep checking....

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
OH that is so funny!!!!!!!! I would definitely give you Karma for that one! (If only I could)
I can only quote Iaink there > he goes to the nurses forum and randomly spreads it until he is alowd again.

I agree with him that every nurse in the world deserves all the karma she can get.

Last edited by mhhp; Mar 4th 2005 at 7:20 pm.
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

No , in fact it's importing banana's . Banana's specially grown for making bananasplits and I'll call it "Bhalerao banana's Ltd "
Old Mar 4th 2005, 7:30 pm
keep checking....

No , in fact it's importing banana's . Banana's specially grown for making bananasplits and I'll call it "Bhalerao banana's Ltd "
So for what exactly is that your cover story, I just might be interested the next time e/client goes down.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.