Q about fees (ASAP)

Old Nov 9th 2005, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

vietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the rough
Default Q about fees (ASAP)

I am sponsoring my common-law partner to canada (outside) class I just want to make sure I pay the right fees. I have already paid for (1) Right of permanent residence. I beleive now I need to pay for (2) Sponsorship application & (3) Permanent resident visa - Family class - principal applicant, or is it (9) Permanent resident - family member 22 years old or older or is a spouse or common-law partne

Payment of fees through the Internet

Immigration Applications

1- Right of permanent residence
2- Sponsorship application
3- Permanent resident visa - Family class - principal applicant
4- Permanent resident visa - Family class - principal applicant less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner
5- Permanent resident visa - Family class - family member less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner
6- Permanent resident visa - Family class - family member 22 years old or older or is a spouse or common-law partner
7- Permanent resident - spouse or common-law partner in Canada class - Principal applicant
8- Permanent resident - Live-in caregiver, protected person or section 25 application - Principal applicant
9- Permanent resident - family member 22 years old or older or is a spouse or common-law partner
10- Permanent resident - family member less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner
11- Permanent resident - member of the permit holders class
12- Temporary Resident Permit
13- Extension of authorization to remain in Canada
14- Restoration of temporary resident status
15- Study Permit
16- Work Permit
17-Permanent resident card (new or replacement)
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

vietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the roughvietcan is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Q about fees (ASAP)

I found the answer to my own question, so no need to answer. I paid for 1, 2, and 3. not 9. The application is in he mail (FINALLY) :-)

Originally Posted by vietcan
I am sponsoring my common-law partner to canada (outside) class I just want to make sure I pay the right fees. I have already paid for (1) Right of permanent residence. I beleive now I need to pay for (2) Sponsorship application & (3) Permanent resident visa - Family class - principal applicant, or is it (9) Permanent resident - family member 22 years old or older or is a spouse or common-law partne

Payment of fees through the Internet

Immigration Applications

1- Right of permanent residence
2- Sponsorship application
3- Permanent resident visa - Family class - principal applicant
4- Permanent resident visa - Family class - principal applicant less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner
5- Permanent resident visa - Family class - family member less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner
6- Permanent resident visa - Family class - family member 22 years old or older or is a spouse or common-law partner
7- Permanent resident - spouse or common-law partner in Canada class - Principal applicant
8- Permanent resident - Live-in caregiver, protected person or section 25 application - Principal applicant
9- Permanent resident - family member 22 years old or older or is a spouse or common-law partner
10- Permanent resident - family member less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner
11- Permanent resident - member of the permit holders class
12- Temporary Resident Permit
13- Extension of authorization to remain in Canada
14- Restoration of temporary resident status
15- Study Permit
16- Work Permit
17-Permanent resident card (new or replacement)
Old Nov 10th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Enthusiast

didik will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Q about fees (ASAP)

Good that you did. ASAP question sometime could not be answered ASAP.Cheers.
Originally Posted by vietcan
I found the answer to my own question, so no need to answer. I paid for 1, 2, and 3. not 9. The application is in he mail (FINALLY) :-)