PRTD Application Help

Old Nov 27th 2018, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

jimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond reputejimmynoshoes has a reputation beyond repute
Default PRTD Application Help

Bit stumped here:

We landed about a 2 weeks ago now. Applying for PRTD so we can go back in (hopefully) 2-3 weeks. Got a few questions on the application itself.
  • Section 14 of imm5524e asks about employment history in the last 5 years. It appears to suggest it just wants to know about in Canada, so would I write 'Not Applicable' here?
  • I am unsure what to write in Section 16. Do I select 'Yes' to accompanying a permanent resident outside of Canada? What evidence am I meant to supply for the common law part this time?
  • It then says 'He or She is A' - and the answer is none of these, so what am I mean't to do there?
Would the VAC centre be able to help with filling in some parts of the form, we are going there early tomorrow morning.

Can we include a cover letter that basically says we landed 2 weeks ago, came back to uk to work our notice periods, and are now intending on returning in a few weeks, also including details of when we have a permanent address in Canada (1st December).

Last edited by jimmynoshoes; Nov 27th 2018 at 10:05 pm.