provincial sponsorship

Old Jul 20th 2010, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

alikhi will become famous soon enough
Default provincial sponsorship

I want to apply Canadian immigration for my brother .He does not have any relative and no job offer. He got 58 points for independent immigration .so he needs to get a provincial sponsorship. Can anyone recommend me which is suitable for him. Or easiest way with out a job offer?

Thanks

Ali
Old Jul 20th 2010, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

crazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nicecrazy72 is just really nice
Default Re: provincial sponsorship

What you mean by "provincial sponsorship"?

If you meant a PNP (Provincial Nominee Program) then most of them (if not all already) require a guaranteed job offer from employer in the Province.

There is no easy way today to immigrate to Canada as skilled worker without arranged employment and looks like soon it will be even impossible.

Canada simply kept immigration programs wide open for too long, with low pass mark (67 points) and minimal requirements - as result there is a backlog of hundreds of thousands applicants since before 2008 hoping to have their applications looked at before they retire. Most applicants in the backlog have more than 67 points, good education, experience and language skills. And too many immigrants already in Canada but without arranged employment cannot find now jobs in Canada. So, wide open door is getting closed quite fast.

If your brother can only score 58 points then he doesn't have the education and experience level Canada is looking for and likely his language skills are not good as well. As unqualified candidate he is in much worse situation than those hundreds of thousands qualified applicants already in the backlog waiting for a miracle.

I don't see any chance for him without arranged employment. In order to find the job offer he will need to have education and experience Canadian employers need and good language skills. Without it he can only dream about job offer and Canada.

I'm sorry for reality check rant, but it is how it is.