Wikiposts

Proof of Settlement Funds

Old Dec 23rd 2009, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice
Default Proof of Settlement Funds

Hi - could someone advise if the proof of settlement funds need to be original statements from Banks/Building Society or can I send printed on-line statements? Reason i ask is that since selling the house there's chunks of money invested all over the place, It'll be a nightmare trying to get original statements!!

I have the house sale financial statement + the Bank statement of when the money got credited + online statements from the various accounts.

Also any benefit in sending Experian credit report to show your not subject to any debt?

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Proof of Settlement Funds

AFAIK printed online copies are fine. It wouldn't hurt to take advantage of the free months experion trial offer too. BUT again, AFAIK, all they care about is available funds that you can live on if required.