proof of funds question

Old Nov 16th 2010, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

snowdogs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default proof of funds question

I am currently trying to get proof of funds, we need to have about 14k.

I have approx 6k in my business account, this amount is all payable to me, however i would prefer to leave it where it is for now. Will cic accept a statement showing these funds? statements will have my address on.

The business is a ltd company with another shareholder with 40% share. I put this cash into the firm earlier this year.

I was also wondering if they will accept premium bonds certificate.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 8:18 pm
Banned

Auld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond reputeAuld Yin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: proof of funds question

Originally Posted by snowdogs
I am currently trying to get proof of funds, we need to have about 14k.

I have approx 6k in my business account, this amount is all payable to me, however i would prefer to leave it where it is for now. Will cic accept a statement showing these funds? statements will have my address on.

The business is a ltd company with another shareholder with 40% share. I put this cash into the firm earlier this year.

I was also wondering if they will accept premium bonds certificate.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
If the bank statement is in the name of a limited company then I would say the funds do not belong to you and therefore it is not proof of funds for you.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 11:00 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Auld Yin
If the bank statement is in the name of a limited company then I would say the funds do not belong to you and therefore it is not proof of funds for you.
I would agree with this. A personal statement would be acceptable, as would a couple of property valuations and a mortgage statement. Premium bonds would be accepted as well.
Old Nov 17th 2010, 4:52 pm
Forum Regular

snowdogs is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help, i thought the company account was a long shot, will have to switch the cash to personnal account.

knowing premium bonds are acceptable is a big help.