Proof of funds

Old Aug 8th 2005, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all
Default Proof of funds

I had recently applied for immigration to canada. I had given bank certification letters showing that i have enough savings in my account. I want to withdraw the amount and invest the amount in a property which is now available at a very luricative price. would it be a problem if i do this. I will be able to make the required amount before the visa is issued to me again.

thanks
Old Aug 8th 2005, 3:38 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Proof of funds

You can do it but when visa posts asks for 3 or 12 months bank statements later then what will you do?

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
I had recently applied for immigration to canada. I had given bank certification letters showing that i have enough savings in my account. I want to withdraw the amount and invest the amount in a property which is now available at a very luricative price. would it be a problem if i do this. I will be able to make the required amount before the visa is issued to me again.

thanks
Old Aug 8th 2005, 4:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
You can do it but when visa posts asks for 3 or 12 months bank statements later then what will you do?
Dear Andrew,

Thanks for the prompt reply, but i am still a bit confused. Does this mean that i can withdraw the money now and redeposit it later. what is the maximum number of months for which bank stattements will be asked and usually at what stage will it be asked
Old Aug 8th 2005, 4:33 pm

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point

It is not about what you can and cannot do with your own money - it is all about proving to visa post that you have the money, that it is your money and not just borrowed to show with application. Thus, if asked later for updated proof of funds and unable to show that you still have it then you will be in troubles. Unfortunately too many applicants cheat, apply without having money and using just borrowed money to show bank statement with application.

Originally Posted by Reghuraj
Dear Andrew,

Thanks for the prompt reply, but i am still a bit confused. Does this mean that i can withdraw the money now and redeposit it later. what is the maximum number of months for which bank stattements will be asked and usually at what stage will it be asked
Old Aug 8th 2005, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

thanks for your reply

I think i should not withdraw. but considering the long period to get the visa. i think it is tough as oppurtunities of investments and better earnings will be lost.

thank you very much again for the fast reply

reghu