Processing Times

Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

Annie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Processing Times

Hi All,

Off work recovering from a minor op this week and thinking about Canada. No surprise there.

Does anyone know about what month CIS are up to processing. I think it goes on the date you applied not your AOR.

We applied 10th July 2004
AOR 10th August 2004
Delay letter received Feb 06 delaying until Sept 06.

Apart from the delay letter we have received doodley squat.(Think that's how you spell it)

Annie
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

dexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Processing Times

Originally Posted by Annie1
Hi All,

Off work recovering from a minor op this week and thinking about Canada. No surprise there.

Does anyone know about what month CIS are up to processing. I think it goes on the date you applied not your AOR.

AOR 10th August 2004

Apart from the delay letter we have received doodley squat.(Think that's how you spell it)

Annie
Think its diddly squat actually

I dont know what month CIS are up to however I'm still waiting for a delay letter (aor Jan 05). Has anyone else not received one?
I do know some July 04s that have been called for there medicals though, if that helps
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Processing Times

Hi All,

AOR 10th August 2004

Annie
Hi there

Your timeline is almost identical to ours - it seems that they are processing mid July 04 applicants at this stage but who really knows.

Haven't seen a medical request for weeks
Old Jun 14th 2006, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

zmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nicezmartin is just really nice

We're a November 04 application (December AOR) so not expecting to hear anything yet but, by the same token, we haven't received a delay letter either!

I know other people around our timeline have so go figure...

Zoe M. xx
Old Jun 14th 2006, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dexdaw
Think its diddly squat actually

I dont know what month CIS are up to however I'm still waiting for a delay letter (aor Jan 05). Has anyone else not received one?
I do know some July 04s that have been called for there medicals though, if that helps
Well diddly or doodley still heard nowt.

Thanks for your reply.

Annie.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 2:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dying to leave England
Hi there

Your timeline is almost identical to ours - it seems that they are processing mid July 04 applicants at this stage but who really knows.

Haven't seen a medical request for weeks
We received our medical requests about 4 weeks ago. Our AOR is 23 July 2004. However, I have read that some AOR's from about 15/16th July 2004 have heard nothing.

Hope that helps

Suggest that you think about getting updated police certificates because we are still waiting for ours (4 weeks ago) and this is all that is outstanding now.

Graham
Old Jun 14th 2006, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gray C
We received our medical requests about 4 weeks ago. Our AOR is 23 July 2004. However, I have read that some AOR's from about 15/16th July 2004 have heard nothing.

Hope that helps

Suggest that you think about getting updated police certificates because we are still waiting for ours (4 weeks ago) and this is all that is outstanding now.

Graham
Hi Graham

Thanks for the reply. It does help to know around about what date CIC are dealing with. I will take your advice and get new police certificates as one of our sons is now 18 years old and wasn't when we applied so I suspect they would ask for one for him, so we may as well do ours as well.

Thanks Annie.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 3:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

dexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud ofdexdaw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by zmartin
We're a November 04 application (December AOR) so not expecting to hear anything yet but, by the same token, we haven't received a delay letter either!

I know other people around our timeline have so go figure...

Zoe M. xx
I know what you mean. Dont want to build your hopes up that you've slipped through the ever widening (or should I say lengthening) net!!!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 5:51 pm
Happily hungover

1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute1066 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gray C

Hope that helps

Graham
Hi Graham,

Did they actually ask for new PCC's, or did you just get new ones anyway?

We were not asked for anything extra .. but then again, I am getting mucked about over the medical, so yet another delay whichever way you cut it.

Good luck on Saturday .. are you going over Runcorn bridge, or thro' one of the tunnels? If you are going over the bridge, give us a wave .. we almost live underneath it!!
Old Jun 14th 2006, 6:43 pm
Ski Bum

SkiBum will become famous soon enoughSkiBum will become famous soon enough

Hi Graham

Thanks for the reply. It does help to know around about what date CIC are dealing with. I will take your advice and get new police certificates as one of our sons is now 18 years old and wasn't when we applied so I suspect they would ask for one for him, so we may as well do ours as well.

Thanks Annie.
There is someone on this forum (Annie 3-4) who applied August 2004 / AOR September 2004 who just got her med requests.

I guess someone is working through their pile faster than the average! On the whole, though, it does appear mid-July applicants are the ones being dealt with at the mo'.
Old Jun 14th 2006, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SkiBum
There is someone on this forum (Annie 3-4) who applied August 2004 / AOR September 2004 who just got her med requests.

I guess someone is working through their pile faster than the average! On the whole, though, it does appear mid-July applicants are the ones being dealt with at the mo'.

Thanks for the info. I thought originally they would deal with them in strict date of application received order but that doesn't seem to be the case. I live in the hope that we are at least getting closer.

Annie
Old Jun 14th 2006, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to beholdGray C is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 1066
Hi Graham,

Did they actually ask for new PCC's, or did you just get new ones anyway?

We were not asked for anything extra .. but then again, I am getting mucked about over the medical, so yet another delay whichever way you cut it.

Good luck on Saturday .. are you going over Runcorn bridge, or thro' one of the tunnels? If you are going over the bridge, give us a wave .. we almost live underneath it!!
Hi

They did ask for new PCC's as the old ones were out of date. Going over the Runcorn Bridge for certain. Will give you a wave, unless you are in the pub below. I think it is called the "Masonic", although there is no masonic hall in Runcorn.

Hope you get your medicals sorted soon and escape from Costa del Runcorn to Canada

Cheers

Graham