Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Processing time for FBI criminal record checks

Processing time for FBI criminal record checks

Old Jan 24th 2013, 2:21 am
Just Joined

jsbqb11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Processing time for FBI criminal record checks

Hello all! How long have people waited for their fbi background check??Also, wanted to know if your CC was charged a week ago, does that mean my fbi background check has been processed, and is in the mail and on the way??? Thoughts! Thx
Old Jan 24th 2013, 2:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say you'll be pretty likely to get yours soon now your CC has been charged. If i remember correctly, my CC was charged on the Friday and I got my certificate the Wed after (I did open a Fed ex account so they could return it quicker though).
Old Jan 24th 2013, 2:39 am
Just Joined

Cumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant futureCumbrian7 has a brilliant future

Mine turned up about a week after the credit card was charged, I just sent mine royal mail and they sent it back however they generically send mail.
Old Jan 24th 2013, 3:00 am
Just Joined

Thx guys, makes me feel a little better! I'm in the USA, and sent it to the offices in West Virgina. JB, I didn't realize there was such a thing where you could have a Fedex account and have them send it back faster. I did overnight it to send it there. Like I said I checked my CC account and it was charged last thursday, so I hope to maybe get it today, which will be a week! Thank you...
Old Jan 24th 2013, 3:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

I just opened a FedEx account here in the UK (it was very quick and easy suprisingly) and then gave the FBI my account number so they could send it back at my expense. Worked out very well. Hope you get it soon! As you're in the US i'm guessing the post should be quicker!
Old Jan 24th 2013, 4:49 am
Just Joined

Thx keep ya posted...
Old Jan 26th 2013, 9:44 am
Just Joined

***Update***Got the FBI background in the mail today Sat Jan 26th. So my CC was charged on the 17th, and received it in the mail on the 26th!