Processing time

Old Oct 15th 2008, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

jasharpreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Processing time

Hi Guys!

I did apply for MPNP (skilled Worker) last year. last Saturday i got the congratulation Letter(approval Letter)from Manitoba.

Can any body let me know how much time it gonna take and what will the further process and what will be the costa including mediacls ans visa fee.

Thanks very much
Jas
Old Oct 15th 2008, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Processing time

We're also waiting for our MPNP nomination (applied mid-June this year, faxed proof of funds today so hopefully won't be much longer). The immigration officer said she thought London's processing times for PNP were about 9 mths (on average) - I think she means before they give you your 90 day letter (meaning you have to get medicals and police checks done). Obviously this isn't set in stone and she could be wrong, but it's what she told me anyway (basically this translates as "don't shoot the messenger" !! ).

Regarding medical costs, I rang round some places a while ago (bit premature I know, but wanted to know how much we needed to put aside) but unfortunately I can't find where I wrote the quotes, sorry Anyway, you could do like I did and decide which clinic you want to go to (I think there are some in the major cities, like Leeds, Birmingham and London - oh and Northampton, that's our closest), and then ring and ask them how much they charge.

Or you could wait for someone more knowledgeable to come along and tell you what they paid

Hope that helps,

Anita
Old Oct 15th 2008, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

jasharpreet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Processing time

Hi Anita,
Thanks for your help yah i sent the proof of funds 9th sept this yr and get the approval letter after 4 weeks

Thanks