PR Timeline, Stage 2....help!!!

Old Dec 14th 2010, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

anunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant future
Unhappy PR Timeline, Stage 2....help!!!

Hi all,

my husband and I have sent our application last December and were asked to send the supporting docs in April this year. We sent them out on the 3rd of July and, at the time, were under the impression that we´d hear back within 3-4 months...or at least that´s what our immigration conultant said.
We are now at the end of month 6 and still waiting to hear from them. We are aware that the law has changed recently and that that causes a bit of a backlog but I a starting to tear my hair out!!!
I am probably too impatient. My husband (who has the patience of a saint, bless his cotton socks) keeps telling me to wait and that we´ll hear soon. But waiting really REALLY isn´t my strong point! Does anyone out there know what sort of timeline we´re looking at? ANY help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks, guys and girls.

Gaby
Old Dec 14th 2010, 6:38 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Timeline, Stage 2....help!!!

Originally Posted by anunlikelyunion
Hi all,

my husband and I have sent our application last December and were asked to send the supporting docs in April this year. We sent them out on the 3rd of July and, at the time, were under the impression that we´d hear back within 3-4 months...or at least that´s what our immigration conultant said.
We are now at the end of month 6 and still waiting to hear from them. We are aware that the law has changed recently and that that causes a bit of a backlog but I a starting to tear my hair out!!!
I am probably too impatient. My husband (who has the patience of a saint, bless his cotton socks) keeps telling me to wait and that we´ll hear soon. But waiting really REALLY isn´t my strong point! Does anyone out there know what sort of timeline we´re looking at? ANY help would be hugely appreciated. Thanks, guys and girls.

Gaby
Hi - I know of people who sent packs of back in March who are still waiting to receive medical requests so I think you need to put your patient pants on and wait a little longer!

We are assuming come January things will pick up again, as it usually does. So until then, sit tight and breath..
Old Dec 14th 2010, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all
Angry Re: PR Timeline, Stage 2....help!!!

You can see my timeline below. Falcore is the same. There are people of this forum, like Chintu, who have waited a year for medical requests.
Old Dec 14th 2010, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Gaby
have you checked ecas to see if you are in process yet?
lns
Old Dec 15th 2010, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

anunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
have you checked ecas to see if you are in process yet?
lns
Hi...we keep checking the CIC website for progress and it just keeps saying "Pending review". Soooooooooo frustrated!! I do wish there was something I could do to speed things up, but of course i am aware that´s not going to happen. But thanks anyway...
Old Dec 15th 2010, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi...we keep checking the CIC website for progress and it just keeps saying "Pending review". Soooooooooo frustrated!! I do wish there was something I could do to speed things up, but of course i am aware that´s not going to happen. But thanks anyway...
Sending you positive thoughts...I cant imagine what you are all going through under the slower system.