PR sponsored spouse questionnaire

Old Mar 22nd 2011, 2:09 pm
Banned

monkeyboy3 will become famous soon enoughmonkeyboy3 will become famous soon enough
Default PR sponsored spouse questionnaire

ok here goes hhhhheeeeellllppppppppp

PR sponsored spouse questionnaire 5490

Are you married Yes - got to questions 12 to 19 - after question 19 go to question 24.......here is the problem question 24 - 26 WTF (Maintaining Contact)

24. has your sponsor visited you during the period of your relationship?

No - Explain why

Answer - We live in the same city Edinburgh and have live together since 2006 (Is this the answer I should be putting?)

25. have you visited your sponsor during the period of your relationship?

No - Explain why

Answer - We live in the same city Edinburgh and have living together since 2006 (Is this the answer I should be putting?)

26a. how do you and your sponsor communicate when you are not together?

Answer - We live in the same city Edinburgh and have living together since 2006 (Is this the answer I should be putting?)

26b. how often and in what language

Answer - N/A

Is this right for my situation as if you select yes it more like for a long distance relationship......so surely there should be a question that asks if you are in a long distance relationship!
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR sponsored spouse questionnaire

I marked down yes for all, because hubby travelled here and I travelled to canada several times before we married and lived together (even though this was in 2004 and 2005).

For 26, Ijust put that prior to hubby moving to the UK we maintained contact via email, video conferencing and telephone, and then just stated we have lived together since 2005. For 26b - I just put "daily in English"

The questions seem to be focussed on spouses who are in different countries still
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 3:07 pm
Banned

monkeyboy3 will become famous soon enoughmonkeyboy3 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by caleo
I marked down yes for all, because hubby travelled here and I travelled to canada several times before we married and lived together (even though this was in 2004 and 2005).

For 26, Ijust put that prior to hubby moving to the UK we maintained contact via email, video conferencing and telephone, and then just stated we have lived together since 2005. For 26b - I just put "daily in English"

The questions seem to be focussed on spouses who are in different countries still
Hey thanks

As I live in the same city as my spouse and always have done then do you think my answers will be ok?
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

caleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond reputecaleo has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see why not. You are saying no, and then explaining why - should be fine, and what i would do if our situation was the same.
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 3:15 pm
Banned

I don't see why not. You are saying no, and then explaining why - should be fine, and what i would do if our situation was the same.
Thanks its seems to be the right option for me
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to allCowgirl is a name known to all

Originally Posted by monkeyboy3
ok here goes hhhhheeeeellllppppppppp

PR sponsored spouse questionnaire 5490

Are you married Yes - got to questions 12 to 19 - after question 19 go to question 24.......here is the problem question 24 - 26 WTF (Maintaining Contact)

24. has your sponsor visited you during the period of your relationship?

No - Explain why

Answer - We live in the same city Edinburgh and have live together since 2006 (Is this the answer I should be putting?)

25. have you visited your sponsor during the period of your relationship?

No - Explain why

26a. how do you and your sponsor communicate when you are not together?

26b. how often and in what language

Answer - N/A

Is this right for my situation as if you select yes it more like for a long distance relationship......so surely there should be a question that asks if you are in a long distance relationship!
None of this section applies if you're living together.

We just put "N/A - because we are living together in the UK" next to the section title 'Maintaining Contact' and then put N/A under each question. Makes life a bit easier for you and the person processing your info!
Old Mar 22nd 2011, 7:07 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Cowgirl
None of this section applies if you're living together.

We just put "N/A - because we are living together in the UK" next to the section title 'Maintaining Contact' and then put N/A under each question. Makes life a bit easier for you and the person processing your info!
I'll go with that one many thanks cowgirl

Cheers
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 9:50 am
Banned

Need some hep with other questions on Part2 (person being sponsored)

0008 GENERIC

1. visa office requested for the process of your application? (I am applying from the UK)

2. page 2 (do I just fill out my wifes details i.e spouse?. She is the citizen sponsoring me)

0008 SCHEDULE 1

indicate whether you are 1. the principal applicant or 2 the spouse (so which am I)

Do I fill in my details, my wifes and my mother and father and my brother? (None of these people are coming to canada with me or my wife)

and finally

Part 3

Appendix C

Visa office (question 3)? (applying from the UK)

Thanks
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Need some hep with other questions on Part2 (person being sponsored)

0008 GENERIC

1. visa office requested for the process of your application? (I am applying from the UK)london

2. page 2 (do I just fill out my wifes details i.e spouse?. She is the citizen sponsoring me)No - only your family members who are not already citizens

0008 SCHEDULE 1

indicate whether you are 1. the principal applicant or 2 the spouse (so which am I)you are the principal applicant for PR

Do I fill in my details, my wifes and my mother and father and my brother? (None of these people are coming to canada with me or my wife)section A I put me(applicant), hubby (spouse) he is also my sponsor, parents, all 3 daughters (even though 2 are canadian) and then my brother

and finally

Part 3

Appendix C

Visa office (question 3)? (applying from the UK)london

Thanks
See notes above for what I put on the forms
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 9:38 pm
Banned

See notes above for what I put on the forms
Hey,

Thanks for the reply......thats what I filled in, decided to take a gamble. However for the below...I have been advised that I need to but my wifes (sposnor) details in here.

So can I put this question out to other member for confirmation.....I dont suppose it will matter if I fill it out with my wife's (sposor) details.

2. page 2 (do I just fill out my wifes details i.e spouse?. She is the citizen sponsoring me) or No - only your family members who are not already citizens
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

IMM0008 generic - the instructions state -"you must include..........who are NOT already citizens of canada"
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:00 pm
Banned

IMM0008 generic - the instructions state -"you must include..........who are NOT already citizens of canada"
Thank you Caleo......thats is great......I should have read the guide again LOL
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 10:02 pm
Banned

Thank you Caleo......thats is great......I should have read the guide again LOL
Just read it....DOH.....bedtime I think
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:41 pm
Forum Regular

BrennaBoo is on a distinguished road
Question Re: PR sponsored spouse questionnaire

Ok, this confuses me a bit...

I am sponsoring my husband....he has a brother and parents...but on the top of the IMM0008 the instructions state "you must include your spouse or common-law partney, if applicable and all of your dependent children, who are not already permenant residents or citizens fo Canada it doens't say anywhere on their parents or siblings.....

so, are you saying we need to include them on this list???
Old Mar 24th 2011, 5:48 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BrennaBoo
Ok, this confuses me a bit...

I am sponsoring my husband....he has a brother and parents...but on the top of the IMM0008 the instructions state "you must include your spouse or common-law partney, if applicable and all of your dependent children, who are not already permenant residents or citizens fo Canada it doens't say anywhere on their parents or siblings.....

so, are you saying we need to include them on this list???
I would say not Brenna, if that were the case you would be including every man and his dog.

Just the dependant kids will suffice.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.