PR Rejection.... Education

Old Feb 11th 2010, 12:06 pm
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough
Default PR Rejection.... Education

Ive posted this on a thread im subscribed too but thought i would post in another thread...
Recieved letter off CHC just now...

We failed on points , got 57 when i calcualted at 67

They have me down for 5 points

The area we are short in is Education as i thought!!

I had my education down as completing junior and high school
and my army B2/B3 chef qualifications in that trade for the last 15 years. They are the equivilant if not more of civvie Chef NVQs.

What do you think I should do next? i have been down to my army unit and asked for further backup evidence of my TA Chef career plus what they mean in civilian terms. Can I still contest the outcome with this additional info... i thought they might have asked for this before they made a decision

Cheers
Gaz

Last edited by Gaz67; Feb 11th 2010 at 12:10 pm. Reason: mistake
Old Feb 11th 2010, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Rejection.... Education

Hi Gaz
We took them to Federal Court last year re refusal on education
I will PM you
Stef

Originally Posted by Gaz67
Ive posted this on a thread im subscribed too but thought i would post in another thread...
Recieved letter off CHC just now...

We failed on points , got 57 when i calcualted at 67

They have me down for 5 points

The area we are short in is Education as i thought!!

I had my education down as completing junior and high school
and my army B2/B3 chef qualifications in that trade for the last 15 years. They are the equivilant if not more of civvie Chef NVQs.

What do you think I should do next? i have been down to my army unit and asked for further backup evidence of my TA Chef career plus what they mean in civilian terms. Can I still contest the outcome with this additional info... i thought they might have asked for this before they made a decision

Cheers
Gaz
Old Feb 11th 2010, 12:18 pm
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: PR Rejection.... Education

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi Gaz
We took them to Federal Court last year re refusal on education
I will PM you
Stef
thanx guys :0)