Wikiposts

PR received today!!!

Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

michellej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR received today!!!

Yes at last,we got the long awaited brown envelope today, so it looks like there is some movement at CHC.
I feel like a long wait is finally ending,we have had our ups and down over the past 3 years but at last the end or should I say,our new life is near.
Probably rambling on now but am home alone and had to share this good news with someone.
To all you still stalking the postie,good luck and keep up the good work,it will be worth it!

A very happy Michelle
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of
Default Re: PR received today!!!

Originally Posted by michellej
Probably rambling on now but am home alone and had to share this good news with someone.
Hi Michelle,

Thanks for sharing your great news. CONGRATULATIONS and well done.

I had a 'phone call from the ramblers association the other day and they went on, and on, and on, and on.......

Bet that grin is huge right now, eh?

Stay cool,

Simon
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

karla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant futurekarla03 has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS on your good news.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:49 pm
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, soon we'll all be there.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you for your replies.............Stay Cool..................should of thought of that before I chased the postie in ma underwear down the street to give him a huge thank you kiss,for once he was pleased to see me,haha,

Still a very happy,smilin,over the top loud laughin Michelle
Old Jun 5th 2007, 11:00 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Congratulations! That's great news. Good luck
Old Jun 5th 2007, 11:12 pm
Forum Regular

shadowplay is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Suzy on your PR !!!!.

Remember to keep that brown envelope for later and frame it. Those things are like gold dust! You can just imagine the Ebay listings
Old Jun 5th 2007, 11:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it?
I bet your face is as sore as mine was, with all the grinning!
Whats the plan then? Travel to London, or post?
What about you Suzyanne, whats the timescale now, when does Steven go to London? lol
Kenny
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

I have not stopped grinning all morning,just nipped to the post office and I could feel people looking,I had a stupid big grin all over my face,felt like laughing out loud,yes, it is a good feeling.We are going to post our passports to London as we are in Cumbria and it would be quite a trek.
Have read threads in the past and been pleased for so many other people who have received their PPR,yet still the green eyed monster was in me thinking our turn would never come.
So this is for all you out there still waiting,your time will come,sooner or later and you to will feel like a prat with a stupid big grin on your face!
Kennyjosie where are you headed in Canada?

Still grinning Michelle
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all

Kennyjosie where are you headed in Canada?

Still grinning Michelle
We're heading for Prince George in BC (it says so under my Pandas! lol)

I know exactly what you mean about the grin!
Everytime I think about where we are in the process, I smile still!

Good luck to all!

Kenny
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:28 am
Forum Regular

Sorry................not thinking straight.

Michelle
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

jcatterbury is on a distinguished road

Many congratulations Michelle.

Nothing beats that PR feeling!

Cheers,
Jason
Old Jun 6th 2007, 12:48 am
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by KennyJosie
Congratulations! It's a great feeling isn't it?
I bet your face is as sore as mine was, with all the grinning!
Whats the plan then? Travel to London, or post?
What about you Suzyanne, whats the timescale now, when does Steven go to London? lol
Kenny
Hi Kenny

Steven goes to London tomorrow. Everything is mad at minute but going to post update thread tonight once girls are in bed.

Suzyanne whose still
x
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Many Congratulations!

Yup, it is a great feeling but wait till you see those lovely Visa's in your passports, damn near felt like bubbling meself!

All the best and enjoy your celebrations!

Old Jun 10th 2007, 12:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: PR received today!!!

Yes at last,we got the long awaited brown envelope today, so it looks like there is some movement at CHC.
I feel like a long wait is finally ending,we have had our ups and down over the past 3 years but at last the end or should I say,our new life is near.
To all you still stalking the postie,good luck and keep up the good work,it will be worth it!

A very happy Michelle
Great news Michelle,lots of luck
Mandi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.