Wikiposts

PR card

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 12:22 am
Account Closed

micknev is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR card

Just received letter from CIC,they require re-take of photo,for pr card,strange, Oh got hers ok,photos taken same time/photogapher
Can anyone advise where CIC office for this,is in Calgary.It seems it may be a different locus to one on web site!!!!!!!!
Thought had reached the end of this journey,would pull my hair out if had any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hu h:
Cheers
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 1:11 am
Moderαtor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR card

Not that strange, happens all the time.

Cant help with the office, wasnt there any info in the letter they sent?
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 4:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by iaink
Not that strange, happens all the time.

Cant help with the office, wasnt there any info in the letter they sent?
iaink,
Because we chose to use a friends address in Vancouver,for posting Pr cards,the letter gives address there,we are going to live in Calgary!On12/08/2010,didnt think for one minute my photo would be no good,not to worry its not a big pain,but its a nightmare trying to get correct address to submit,in person,new Pr card photos ,on the web site,but why would it be easy,I should know by now
Cheers iaink
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond reputePoppit has a reputation beyond repute

Hi micknev

Same thing happened to my husband - you need to get new photos and mail or deliver in person to: Room 210,
220 - 4th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB, T2G 4X3.

My husband did this on Tuesday.

Goodluck

Poppit
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 9:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Poppit
Hi micknev

Same thing happened to my husband - you need to get new photos and mail or deliver in person to: Room 210,
220 - 4th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB, T2G 4X3.

My husband did this on Tuesday.

Goodluck

Poppit
Poppit,
Fantastic,thank you,at least I know where to go now!!!
Perhaps its just me who has probs with finding info on websites...
Thank you once again

mick