Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PR Application & Traffic violations

PR Application & Traffic violations

Old Jun 3rd 2020, 2:23 am
Just Joined

Orca33 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PR Application & Traffic violations

Hello,

Would it be advisable to send a CSE to CIC with details of a traffic violation here in Canada? I read that minor traffic offences are not necessary to declare on the Schedule A form, but now i'm worried that I could be wrong and they may deem this as misrepresentation if i did not declare it and they check my licence history during the background checks. Ticket was for 57. Disobey traffic control device.
My PR file is already submitted and I was approved for BOWP yesterday.

Thanks for the help!
Old Jun 3rd 2020, 5:38 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Application & Traffic violations

Hi

Originally Posted by Orca33
Hello,

Would it be advisable to send a CSE to CIC with details of a traffic violation here in Canada? I read that minor traffic offences are not necessary to declare on the Schedule A form, but now i'm worried that I could be wrong and they may deem this as misrepresentation if i did not declare it and they check my licence history during the background checks. Ticket was for 57. Disobey traffic control device.

Thanks for the help!
1. No need, not a criminal offence in Canada and you weren't arrested.
Old Jun 3rd 2020, 5:38 am
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Orca33
Hello,

Thanks for the help!
1. No need, not a criminal offence in Canada and you weren't arrested.

Old Jun 3rd 2020, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

Orca33 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the reply.