Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PR Application - 90-day letter, then medical?

PR Application - 90-day letter, then medical?

Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Buddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the rough
Smile PR Application - 90-day letter, then medical?

Hi all,

Am I correct in thinking that after the AOR it is the 90-day letter and then once that is returned then the medical requests are sent out?

We are under the old PR application system (2006 applied) and I was just wondering what the next steps are after the AOR.

Many thanks,

Kelly
Old Sep 25th 2008, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: PR Application - 90-day letter, then medical?

Hello again...Yes you are right...Update letter and then med requests although the time inbetween recieving those and all the passport request seems to range from weeks to months....
Hope you hear something soon.
Cheers
Tim
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Buddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the rough

Hi Tim,

Thank you for taking the time to reply to both of my posts! Very kind

Oh, thats great that I had it the right way round in my head. I was pretty sure that when the CIC received and processed the 90-day update, it was only then that they send out med requests!

My guess is that we both may hear something around Christmas time . It seems like such a long-time in the works!

Then its sorting out a rental and jobs!

Kelly
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya,

No worries.....Ever since we applied back in Aug 2006 we had envisaged our wait for the update letter would hopefully be by the end of this year so we are keeping our fingers crossed...Sounds like we should hopefully be near the to of the pile now
Cheers
Tim