PR AOR

Old Mar 19th 2015, 6:59 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of
Default PR AOR

Hi

Can anyone tell me how the AOR letter for PR applications before express entry were worded please?

After I submitted my EE application I received an email with the subject line 'Acknowledgement of receipt' but when I showed it to our immigration consultant she said it didn't look like the one we would use to extend our work permits. I don't know if we hold out for a different letter or if we can use the one we have but as it is a completely new system which she has no experience in, I am questioning her opinion a little.

TIA
Old Mar 21st 2015, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

BexB has a reputation beyond reputeBexB has a reputation beyond reputeBexB has a reputation beyond reputeBexB has a reputation beyond reputeBexB has a reputation beyond reputeBexB has a reputation beyond reputeBexB has a reputation beyond reputeBexB has a reputation beyond reputeBexB has a reputation beyond reputeBexB has a reputation beyond reputeBexB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR AOR

Hi,

Not 100% sure this is what you're asking, but in case it's helpful.....

We submitted our PR application (CEC) last October. On February 18, we finally received an email from the Centralized Intake Office. This included the following wording:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing."

HTH
Old Mar 24th 2015, 5:35 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BexB
Hi,

Not 100% sure this is what you're asking, but in case it's helpful.....

We submitted our PR application (CEC) last October. On February 18, we finally received an email from the Centralized Intake Office. This included the following wording:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Canadian Experience Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing."

HTH
Yes that was exactly what I was looking for, thanks
Old Mar 25th 2015, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute

Was that the same as your email? I'm fairly certain that I'll be in the same position as you in a few months time, so I'd be interested to know!
Old Mar 25th 2015, 2:51 am
Happy in Alberta

Originally Posted by KuroKuro
Was that the same as your email? I'm fairly certain that I'll be in the same position as you in a few months time, so I'd be interested to know!
Hi, no I think this is going to be the next email to come (at least I hope it is)