PPR Today!!

Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:27 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPR Today!!

Originally Posted by Wearsider
Baggy jumper tucked into her jeans!
And the jeans still have the tag attached
Old Jan 16th 2009, 8:29 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

congratulations ,
Old Jan 16th 2009, 11:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Wearsider
PPR received today! Woo hoo!!

Going back to Sainsbury's for Champagne.
hehe, aww, thats so cute....!!

youre gunna have to go to the LCBO soon!! haha, lucky you!!

congrats and all the best!! woop!
Old Jan 17th 2009, 12:39 am
Just Joined

surfer1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry new to this....is PPR when you get asked to send your passport in for your visa? I got mine this week and I'm amazed its come so quick. The visa people seem sooooo slow in regards to everything else.

Couple of extra questions....

How do i get my perm visa?

I have a passport that has less than 12months on it from my medical date. Do i need a new passport that my visa has to go in or use my old one?

Still gob smacked....will have a drink for you mate and myself ...i think...

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 17th 2009, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!
Old Jan 17th 2009, 5:20 pm
Account Closed

fledermaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations, enjoy that champers, you won't be able to afford it here

How hard is it to shoplift in the LCBO anyway?