PPR Today

Old Jul 4th 2006, 8:54 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute
Default PPR Today

Hi Just thought I would Let You Know, we received PPR today. Now its getting scary. Lot of this :scared: and even more of this
Cheers Sans
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:37 am
Just Joined

patj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PPR Today

Originally Posted by sans
Hi Just thought I would Let You Know, we received PPR today. Now its getting scary. Lot of this :scared: and even more of this
Cheers Sans

Hi Sans,

Congratulations! What's your timeline?

Pat
Old Jul 5th 2006, 11:01 am
Ontario

Sutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to beholdSutherlands is a splendid one to behold

Great news bud.......When are you leaving, and where abouts in Canada you off too...

I see with your time line at the bottom of your post that you are not to far ahead of us.....

Sutherlands
Old Jul 5th 2006, 11:02 am
Forum Regular

AdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant future

Lucky you! Congrats.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 2:32 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Orr Gee thanks peeps Its a weird feeling heads been in another place for awhile now, not sure where. It all seems so surreal. All this waiting and having to pull everything out the hat and then having to find more, and then more waiting, i'm sure most of you know what i am saying. Bit stubborn us brits the harder it gets the more determined we get to reach that goal Sutherland's from the start I've been heading for Vancouver Island thats where my heart is, but head telling me hubby will be better off job wise in Alberta? might go have alook around Calgary, my aunt lives in Red Deer, before we decide for sure. Got to sell house but going to go over and do landing as soon as poss. Nearly wrote a book here lol
Cheers sans
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:02 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Hi AdamF
Whats your tme line?
Old Jul 5th 2006, 5:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

Cheers Sans

Congrats!!! Enjoy ur time. Best of Luck

regs
Old Jul 5th 2006, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

AdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant futureAdamF has a brilliant future

Hi AdamF
Whats your tme line?
It's...

Did nothing - right now.

Haha, but really, I haven't even applied yet! Will get it in by the end of the summer, next year will go there for 12 months on Bunac and see what happens!
Old Jul 5th 2006, 7:57 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Cheers Sans
Happy Days , we have AOR Nov04 so quite a wait yet, looked at your signature & says extra info sent Jan 06 did they ask for this?? or did you send updated info as a good way of letting them know you were still here. Asking because we are thinking of sending updated photos of girls, originals took when 2 n 3yrs old look nothing like now, also hoping it will prompt somebody/anybody to take a look at our file. We live in hope
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:30 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Happy Days , we have AOR Nov04 so quite a wait yet, looked at your signature & says extra info sent Jan 06 did they ask for this?? or did you send updated info as a good way of letting them know you were still here. Asking because we are thinking of sending updated photos of girls, originals took when 2 n 3yrs old look nothing like now, also hoping it will prompt somebody/anybody to take a look at our file. We live in hope
Hi
they sent letter asking for upto date photo's of kids and police checks, which took around 6-7 wks, received medical requests about 5-6 wks after. Wont do you any harm to send them in afew wks before, wont have an excuse to delay you anymore, unless of caurse they come up with something else
Old Jul 5th 2006, 9:35 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Originally Posted by AdamF
It's...

Did nothing - right now.

Haha, but really, I haven't even applied yet! Will get it in by the end of the summer, next year will go there for 12 months on Bunac and see what happens!
lol you sound like you O so stressed already.
sans