PPR request

Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:19 pm
flipperz_39

flipperz_39 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default PPR request

Hello experts:

do you know when i should be expecting to get my passport back?

Its already been almost 2 weeks. I sent my PP via fedex (incluiding return) and am starting to freak out a little as I need to leave the country in a few week's time for non-immigration stuff and need my passport for that.

How long does it usually take to get the PP back?

Thanks
flipper
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

RAVI10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PPR request

I guess the only way you can track is using your return fedex. usually it takes anywhere from 3 to 4 weeks
Old Jan 18th 2006, 9:39 pm
flipperz_39

Thanks Ravi10... guess i'll have to wait a couple more weeks!

Originally Posted by RAVI10
I guess the only way you can track is using your return fedex. usually it takes anywhere from 3 to 4 weeks
Old Jan 18th 2006, 11:20 pm
I'm a girl, dagnabbit! :)

Wannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud ofWannabe has much to be proud of

Mine took 12 days, including the time in the mail back and forth from Norway.

Originally Posted by flipperz_39
Thanks Ravi10... guess i'll have to wait a couple more weeks!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 12:51 pm
We make IT happening

aat147 will become famous soon enoughaat147 will become famous soon enough

You can contact CIC if you need to travel soon. But I think they should not take soooooooo long to stamping visa and print COPR. Good Luck and be patient.
If you record the return FedEx tracking number so you can check it every evening on their site. I think you can have this new online play after E-client. :scared:

Last edited by aat147; Jan 19th 2006 at 12:58 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 3:38 pm
flipperz_39

yup.. thats exactly what i do 5-6 times a day... check the Fedex tracking number to see if there is any activity

One would guess that after waiting for the whole PR process for so long, I would have know how to be patient.

just few more weeks... i can survive this.

Originally Posted by aat147
You can contact CIC if you need to travel soon. But I think they should not take soooooooo long to stamping visa and print COPR. Good Luck and be patient.
If you record the return FedEx tracking number so you can check it every evening on their site. I think you can have this new online play after E-client. :scared:
Old Jan 19th 2006, 3:44 pm
We make IT happening

Originally Posted by flipperz_39
yup.. thats exactly what i do 5-6 times a day... check the Fedex tracking number to see if there is any activity

One would guess that after waiting for the whole PR process for so long, I would have know how to be patient.

just few more weeks... i can survive this.

yes you have to no choice. be cool I think your among few luckiest for earlier this year.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

Rachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant futureRachelmark has a brilliant future

Our passports were returned to us within 2 weeks (and that was over the Christmas holiday!) We also sent them via Royal Mail, so I thought that might even slow them up!
Old Jan 19th 2006, 6:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rachelmark
Our passports were returned to us within 2 weeks (and that was over the Christmas holiday!) We also sent them via Royal Mail, so I thought that might even slow them up!
Can i ask, if you are already in Canada will they send the passports back to me in Canada or will i better off flying to London and taking my passport? i thought there were restrictions on sending passports overseas?
Old Jan 19th 2006, 8:21 pm
We make IT happening

Sending passport overseas is legal and not restrictive; if sending or recieveing end is High Commision or Consulate.

Last edited by aat147; Jan 19th 2006 at 8:23 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

britishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond reputebritishvixen21 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aat147
Sending passport overseas is legal and not restrictive; if sending or recieveing end is High Commision or Consulate.
Cool thanks AAT, we plan to fly over to london to get them anyways im well past due my nans stew and dumplings and a battered sausauge from the local chippy, but i just wondered.