Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Post-June-26 applicant - In Process!

Post-June-26 applicant - In Process!

Old Mar 17th 2011, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default Post-June-26 applicant - In Process!

Hi all. Well seems post-June-26 applicants at London might be moving forward at bit!

Our ECAS status this morning changed to "In Process" from "Received by Visa Office" with an extra line at the end now.

"We received your application for permanent residence on August 30, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on December 15, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 15, 2011."

No 2nd AOR yet (although not sure if London will send this by snail mail or email, or even send it at all, for post-June-26 applicants).

Well at least it's something! Not sure how many more Manila and New Delhi medical request reports I could take with London so silent.

Wayne.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 9:37 am
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Post-June-26 applicant - In Process!

Hurrah! Glad things are moving for you...
Old Mar 17th 2011, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Liesl Maple Leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Fab news Wayne, that your medical requests will follow soon.

Liesl
Old Mar 17th 2011, 11:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Liesl Maple Leaf
Fab news Wayne, that your medical requests will follow soon.

Liesl
Well I hope so but it's a bit of an unknown how long from "In Process" to medical request for post-June-26 applicants.

In theory CHC London don't need to do any eligiblity review so we should go straight into background/security/medicals - but we're kinda the guinnea pigs so who knows?

Will keep you guys posted!
Wayne.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Liesl Maple Leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Wayne,

It's so difficult to predict when things will happen in this process. My husband and I thought our PPR would have arrived by Jan/Feb and now we're already halfway through March and nothing as yet.

Please do keep us posted.

Liesl
Old Mar 17th 2011, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all

Good news Wayne

Would be nice to have something to say to my colleagues who ask on a daily basis..." Any news on Canada?"

I have been following your spreadsheet and, like you, a little heartsick at the rate the med requests are flying out of the other VO's.

Hope you get some more good news soon.

Deeny
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Waggles wife is an unknown quantity at this point

well Wayne and I were excited by the change in our ECAS status

we are more excited today to hear that two people have received med request from London.

They appear to be moving quiet quickly now... I hope we don't have to wait to long to our med requests

exciting time
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Waggles wife

we are more excited today to hear that two people have received med request from London.

They appear to be moving quiet quickly now... I hope we don't have to wait to long to our med requests

exciting time
Plus we just come back from the pub watching the Referee beat England at Rugby. The upside was I put £5 in a fruit machine and won £140!

Should be an omen for a positive week! ;p

Wayne.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Deeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to allDeeny is a name known to all

Wow...now that is good news

Let's hope that they keep coming thick and fast....

It certainly is exciting now (and a little scary ).

Deeny
Old Mar 19th 2011, 9:09 pm
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

exciting time
Hi, Do you happen to know if the two with med requests are pre or post June 26th applicants?
Regards, Mac.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mac2
Hi, Do you happen to know if the two with med requests are pre or post June 26th applicants?
Regards, Mac.
post 26th June ... applications arrived in canada in october.

they received med request by post today.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mac2
Regards, Mac.
Post-June-26. Strangely both applicants had their applications received at CIO in October 2010, even though there are July, August and September applicants still waiting to here!

Wayne.
Old Mar 19th 2011, 9:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Waggle
Post-June-26. Strangely both applicants had their applications received at CIO in October 2010, even though there are July, August and September applicants still waiting to here!

Wayne.
snap!
Old Mar 20th 2011, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

snap!
Quite sad that we are married and we were sat on different computers on different floors of the house writing exactly the same thing!

Wayne.
Old Mar 20th 2011, 9:16 am
Permanent Residents

Mac2 is on a distinguished road

post 26th June ... applications arrived in canada in october.

they received med request by post today.
Thanks, Seems they have both been very lucky. Also looks like us pre 26th June applicants are being put on the back burner in preference for the latest intake even though we were on a priority intake. Bit disappointed but CIC makes the rules up as they go along!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.