Wikiposts

Police clearance certificate

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

jogi34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Police clearance certificate

Can someone tell me that the Police verification certificate would be submitted alongwith the PR application? I went for police clearance certificate but they ask me for the letter for Canada High Commission. Is there anyone who can advise me how to obtain it, i am in Delhi, India.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 2:45 am
Duke of Africa

bryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant futurebryandavid has a brilliant future
Default Re: Police clearance certificate

No. Police clearance certificate should not be submitted with the initial PR application. This is usually sent along with your documents when the CHC request for you to submit your documents.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

Assuming you are applying for a Federal Skilled Worker PR.....you will initially apply to Sidney, IF you are recommended for further processing you will need to provide a police certificate in your next set of documentation.

Here you go;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ific/index.asp

Last edited by spaceace; Mar 24th 2009 at 3:38 am.
Old Mar 24th 2009, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

jogi34 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am applying for Provincial Nominee Program PR. This link just tell you how to get and from where to get. Thanks for the response