Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Police Certificate and clearances, please help

Police Certificate and clearances, please help

Old Mar 28th 2005, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Jib Jib is a jewel in the roughJib Jib is a jewel in the roughJib Jib is a jewel in the roughJib Jib is a jewel in the roughJib Jib is a jewel in the rough
Default Police Certificate and clearances, please help

Hello
Could somebody please help me? We are looking at applying as a skilled worker and just looking at the application guidance section regarding Police Certification and Clearances. It says that "you must provide a police certificate issused by the authorities of each country in which you have lived for six months or more since reaching the age of 18. My wife who is now a British Citizen is originally from Thailand. How will she go about obtaining the certificate from the Thai authorities?

Many thanks in advance
David and Ped
Old Mar 28th 2005, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

allie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud ofallie2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Police Certificate and clearances, please help

Originally Posted by Jib Jib
Hello
Could somebody please help me? We are looking at applying as a skilled worker and just looking at the application guidance section regarding Police Certification and Clearances. It says that "you must provide a police certificate issused by the authorities of each country in which you have lived for six months or more since reaching the age of 18. My wife who is now a British Citizen is originally from Thailand. How will she go about obtaining the certificate from the Thai authorities?

Many thanks in advance
David and Ped
Phone the Embassy and ask them for the address or fax number to send the application to