plz help...experts

Old May 10th 2003, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

Realistic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plz help...experts

I had few questions.

1. What should the reference letter contain

2. I have an H-1 from company A, but I work as a client at company B. From whom should I get the refernce letter. A, B, both? It has just been one month since I got the H1b and before that I was a student. Do you think that its a problem? Actually I got H1b letter after the interview waiver letter. (Applied July 2001; File no. Oct 2001;Medicals and letter that interview is reqd may 2002 ;and now this waiver dated april 2003(surprising).....does anyone have any idea y i got the waiver...do u think the immigration officer supposed that i was working from may 2001 (when i graduated) till now when actually i was just contuing my education. if he did suppose that y didnt he ask for pay stubs etc.

3. Also if the embassy has asked for current reference letters do I need to provide just current or account for all the time from the date of application.?

4. where is the list of medical doctors on net?

I am happy on wiaver but really think there is a catch.Please reply