Plz Help

Old Jun 6th 2005, 2:11 pm
Just Joined

rahulcanadamein is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Plz Help

Some more important thing i want to know is that if Bachelors Degree is "Private" (As private Candidate will if have any negative effect...) I have my BA degree (3 years) is as private candidate as i passed BA privately,but my MBA is regular ...
plz tell me is it wrong towards application processing....

secondly My previous employer has changed his office (address changed) ....so should i inform CIC New Delhi about it ....or do they check (background and security) from current employer only....How should i manage it
lastly should i keep on giving information in written about all the jobs i might change in future as my application is in process....how do they check backgrounds and security...
Thank you
Old Jun 6th 2005, 2:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

cov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to beholdcov-canuck is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Plz Help

Originally Posted by rahulcanadamein
Some more important thing i want to know is that if Bachelors Degree is "Private" (As private Candidate will if have any negative effect...) I have my BA degree (3 years) is as private candidate as i passed BA privately,but my MBA is regular ...

secondly My previous employer has changed his office (address changed) ....so should i inform CIC New Delhi about it ....or do they check (background and security) from current employer only....How should i manage it
lastly should i keep on giving information in written about all the jobs i might change in future as my application is in process....how do they check backgrounds and security...
Thank you

Not meaning to be rude, but was there a need to post this again? Your original copy of this is still on the forum, it's at the bottom of page 2, and Andrew Miller has already replied. If you want to bring it to the top of the list, just add a reply to your original post and it will be moved up.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

samon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Plz Help

Originally Posted by rahulcanadamein

Thank you
I hope I am wrong, but private college degrees are not recognised. It has to be a regular course from a regular college with a full time of regular study.
Your study and work should correlate with one another only than points are alloted. For a MBA also, it should be from a recognised college at a full time of study, otherwise no PG(Masters) points are given.
Please verify from some consultant with your full credentials.