Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Pls. Advice IRPA forms sent but Caips show no record

Pls. Advice IRPA forms sent but Caips show no record

Old Mar 18th 2005, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

juicy is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Pls. Advice IRPA forms sent but Caips show no record

Hi,
I have been following the forum for a while but its my first time to write
I am a pre 2002 applicant i sent my new IRPA forms and additional docs (FEDEX) on time but i recently checked CAIPS and apparently there seems to be no record of anything received on their part.

The embassy still has not requested for additional documents as am still being scheduled for interview. Although part of the caips did indicate that future docs to be requested includes the new IRPA app forms.

My question is do i need to do anything?

In addition, I am also sending my IELTS score this coming week but I dont know what to say? Should I just send the scores by itself or do i need some form of explanation..??
(I have other forms of proof but seeing as the caips indicated that i need the max points i have since taken the test to make sure i get the max points)

Thank you for any help ....

Timeline (manila office)
app 9-2001
App Rec 12-2001
IA-for interview 3-2002
Old Mar 18th 2005, 1:16 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pls. Advice IRPA forms sent but Caips show no record

Originally Posted by juicy
Hi,
I have been following the forum for a while but its my first time to write
I am a pre 2002 applicant i sent my new IRPA forms and additional docs (FEDEX) on time but i recently checked CAIPS and apparently there seems to be no record of anything received on their part.

The embassy still has not requested for additional documents as am still being scheduled for interview. Although part of the caips did indicate that future docs to be requested includes the new IRPA app forms.

My question is do i need to do anything?

In addition, I am also sending my IELTS score this coming week but I dont know what to say? Should I just send the scores by itself or do i need some form of explanation..??
(I have other forms of proof but seeing as the caips indicated that i need the max points i have since taken the test to make sure i get the max points)

Thank you for any help ....

Timeline (manila office)
app 9-2001
App Rec 12-2001
IA-for interview 3-2002
In general visa officers are not acting on cases such as yours until the CIC makes its decision as to its acceptance of the proposed settlement.
Old Mar 19th 2005, 9:30 am
Just Joined

Thank you for your response.

Just to clarify do u mean that I just sit it out and wait until they actually ask for something?

and just a follow up ... could it also perhaps be that they received the my IRPA package but have not done any updating yet to this date?
Old Mar 19th 2005, 1:18 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your response.

Just to clarify do u mean that I just sit it out and wait until they actually ask for something?

and just a follow up ... could it also perhaps be that they received the my IRPA package but have not done any updating yet to this date?
Eclient is notoriously inadequate and slow to update if ever. Some cases seem to be updated and others seldom say more than "We started processing your application on such anc such a date". That message often stays even after the visas have been issued! If you sent the IRPA docs by Fedex then you know they were received. They will probably not take any action until the CIC makes its decision.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 12:06 am
Just Joined

But it was CAIPS record not eclient, (nothing has ever changed in the eclient) I thought that should be a bit more reliable?
Old Mar 21st 2005, 1:31 am

But it was CAIPS record not eclient, (nothing has ever changed in the eclient) I thought that should be a bit more reliable?
There is no reason for them to add anything at this stage. I think they are waiting for the HQ decision now before they look at files in that situation.