Please help need info

Old Aug 1st 2008, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

indiancarpenter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please help need info

I have been living and working in usa for 7rs meet girl got married ,i'm a canadian citizen and north american indian.Recently got told by us ss that I needed a letter proving my blood quantum of 50% to be able to stay in usa.i found out that i'm not 50% instead 45.31%.I recived my american ssn years ago in 1980 when when my parents used to live down here , i guess the laws wernt as strict back than,bolth are native american as well.My question is since I have to leave can I sponser my wife to come back to canada with me?Or will canadian immigration deny us since i was living and working in us without permission I guess even though usa knew i was here i have a us license,ssn and have been paying taxes for past 7yrs.My reservations lood quantum is always changing and screwed up,example my dad is 65% and his sister is 68% same mother and father.And they really wont help me know since I married outside of the race!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 4:05 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help need info

You will need to sponsor your wife for permanent residence as soon as possible. All the info needed to do so is on the CIC's website: www.cic.gc.ca
There are also articles on the WIKI with useful tips. It is a bit of work but you need to get started now.