Please help...it's urgent

Old Aug 7th 2010, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

bumba is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Please help...it's urgent

i am collectiong documents to submit to singapore very soon. Regarding all i have some queries:

1.Singapore visa office required original transcripts in University sealed envelops. But my University give me photocopies of trancripts with seal and necessary signature in a university sealed envelopa (certified photocopies by university) not real transcript. They said u can have only one real copy, else should be photocopy.

should i send this? or go university again send original copy in University sealed envelops?

if i send them original should they send this back to me(like IELTS original test result )?

2.when they will back IELTS original test result?

3.is it mandatory to have reference lettter from immediate supervosor or the perosnnel officer???

i have reference letter from managing director of my previous and present employer who is not my immediate supervisor. is it ok for submit or should i collect reference letter from immediate supervosor or the perosnnel officer???

4. for bank certificate local bank is ok or it should be any international bank?

5. . photocopy of merriage certificate can work or i shoulod submir original?

Please suggest.
Old Aug 7th 2010, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please help...it's urgent

Hi
They do need the original transcripts of your university course, which must be in a sealed envelope.

You are taking the ILETS test to prove your proficiency in English? I am not being funny, but you do need to practice as this post does not read very well and is full of spelling errors.

You will need to send a Bankers Draft drawn up in Canadian Dollars made payable to The Receiver General for Canada. Unless your Singapore office have any different guidelines for making payment. You will need to check their rules

Good luck with your application
lol
Stef
Originally Posted by bumba
i am collectiong documents to submit to singapore very soon. Regarding all i have some queries:

1.Singapore visa office required original transcripts in University sealed envelops. But my University give me photocopies of trancripts with seal and necessary signature in a university sealed envelopa (certified photocopies by university) not real transcript. They said u can have only one real copy, else should be photocopy.

should i send this? or go university again send original copy in University sealed envelops?

if i send them original should they send this back to me(like IELTS original test result )?

3.is it mandatory to have reference lettter from immediate supervosor or the perosnnel officer???

i have reference letter from managing director of my previous and present employer who is not my immediate supervisor. is it ok for submit or should i collect reference letter from immediate supervosor or the perosnnel officer???

4. for bank certificate local bank is ok or it should be any international bank?

Please suggest.
Old Aug 9th 2010, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

lovekan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Please help...it's urgent

Originally Posted by bumba

Please suggest.

if the university has sent it in university sealed envelopes then it will be fine so dont open it....

you have to send this with your application(all originals)

if it covers all the job description and they are the person who can confirm you job and your duties and they are you supervisor that will be ok . if you can get from immediate supervisor its advisabel if due to soem reason you cant then send what you have.

they have to be notarized or certified