Please Answer

Old Oct 17th 2001, 9:24 am
babu

Hi! everybody,

I have got Canadian Immigration and the last date of my landing Jan,2002. I have been staying with my wife in Japan, where my wife has been doing her Ph.D under government scholarship in a Japanese University.
She will have to finish her research study and it will take another 2 years. In this moment, we would like go to Canada for a week to report there and come back to Japan. so my questions is

1. Is it not the reason enough to get a RRP that I have to stay with my wife while she will be studing in Japan?

2. How long I have to stay in Canada for the first landing time for reporting purpose? a week or more?

3. Because of the short stay this time in my friends house how can I apply for a SIN, health insurance and bank account

What kind of problem may I face in the future for the above purpose?

Any suggessions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you .

Old Oct 17th 2001, 5:43 pm
Jim Humphries

It looks like you have appleid to early and are now in an impossible position. You
are unable to settle in Canada at this time and should apply later in your wife's
advanced education program, nearer her graduation. Jim Humphries

babu wrote:

>
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >