Photos for medical

Old Mar 30th 2010, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

petesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nicepetesdragon is just really nice
Default Photos for medical

Got my medical booked for Thursday at Nottingham, do I need to get the back of the passport photos endorsed by anyone, I got them from a booth at Morrisons, cheers
Old Mar 30th 2010, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all
Default Re: Photos for medical

Hi petesdragon......I had my medical in January.....just took 4 photo's with me.......didn't get any of those signed...so answer is NO!

Hope that helps!

Good luck, Steveh
Old Mar 30th 2010, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
We were asked to take 3 photos each, but they only actually wanted two. We put the name and date of birth on the back of the photos...just so they couldn't mix them up....but they were not countersigned by anyone.
Hope this helps
Stef

Originally Posted by petesdragon
Got my medical booked for Thursday at Nottingham, do I need to get the back of the passport photos endorsed by anyone, I got them from a booth at Morrisons, cheers
Old Mar 30th 2010, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lins and Stef McLachlan
Hi
We were asked to take 3 photos each, but they only actually wanted two. We put the name and date of birth on the back of the photos...just so they couldn't mix them up....but they were not countersigned by anyone.
Hope this helps
Stef
We took 4 and they only wanted 2. Like Stef, name and dob on back, not countersigned, we also put file no on back.
Old Mar 30th 2010, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Steveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to allSteveh27wp is a name known to all

I definitely took four....and they used them all. Perhaps it depends on your type of application....my was for spouse sponsorship. They gave me one back...it was attached to the copy of the form that the doctor filled in and which I had to forward to Missassauga.
Steveh
Old Mar 30th 2010, 4:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

nativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to beholdnativenewyorker is a splendid one to behold

Hi

We used Nottingham in January. They used 1 photo on the medical form and 1 on the xray. Ours weren't signed.

Good luck